I NEED MAJOR HELP PLZ!!!

sulaiman786

Jazakallah brother
I did what you wrote today in my taraweeh salah and i had loads of problems but did not go and repeat my salah, i did tawbah to Allah swt and said i am fighting the shaytan so plz forgive me...Ihope this is good and Allah swt accepts mine and yours efforts...Ameen
Shaythan CANNOT decide if your Wudu, Ghusl or worship is accepted or not, ONLY ALLAH DECIDES!

Imprint this in your mind whenever you get any type of paranoia about Wudu, ghusl or worship. Surely shaythan does not know what is in our hearts and he cannot decide if our purification or worship is accepted or good enough or not. To him nothing good that we do will ever be good enough because he hates it when we do any type of good. Therefore ignore shaythan who is our sworn enemy and know that he has NO say in whether your wudu, ghusl or any worship is accepted or not. He is decieving you into think it is not good enough and will not be accepted but does he decide or does Allah decide? So why are you taking advice from shaythan regarding whether or not your Wudu, Ghusl or Worship is accepted or not? Who is he to tell you what Allah will ccept or not accept? HE CANNOT TELL YOU IF YOUR WUDU, GHUSL OR SALAAH IS ACCEPTED OR NOT! NO ONE CAN BUT ALLAH!

So ignore him and do not listen to him AND Know that as long as you try our best to do a good wudu and ghusl and worship him in the best way that you can then that is good enough for Allah. After that get on with making the best of each second of your lifes and IGNORE YOUR ENEMY SHAYTHAN! Once you have made a good Wudu, ghusl or Salaah then do NOT think about it again. Just get on with making the best of each second. Keep internalising this and even write it down so you can keep referring to it.

It will not go over overnight but the more firm you are in internalising this the quicker you will recover from it inshallah. Apart from that ask of Allah sincerely and beg and cry to him asking of his help and guidance and he will NEVER ignore your calls.

The_truth

Jazakallah brother
I did what you wrote today in my taraweeh salah and i had loads of problems but did not go and repeat my salah, i did tawbah to Allah swt and said i am fighting the shaytan so plz forgive me...Ihope this is good and Allah swt accepts mine and yours efforts...Ameen

There you go you just said it: ALLAH ACCEPTS EFFORTS NOT SHAYTHAN! Always remember this whenever you get any type of waswas!