NEW VIDEO: Please share it with your Christian & Jewish friends

AnotherAbdullah

As-Salamu Alaykum my dear brothers & sisters worldwide :)

I've got a new video I've uploaded on my YouTube channel, by the mercy of Allah. I'm trying to change my approach dawah. I don't think being "in your face" to people works; I think we need a softer approach. I think we need to stay away from insulting others' religions, and I attempt to make my best to do so in this video.

[video=youtube;PsJjrtCA0lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsJjrtCA0lw&hd=1[/video]

Please please please SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.

karu-89

As-Salamu Alaykum my dear brothers & sisters worldwide :)

I've got a new video I've uploaded on my YouTube channel, by the mercy of Allah. I'm trying to change my approach dawah. I don't think being "in your face" to people works; I think we need a softer approach. I think we need to stay away from insulting others' religions, and I attempt to make my best to do so in this video.

[video=youtube;PsJjrtCA0lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsJjrtCA0lw&hd=1[/video]

Please please please SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.

Asalaam O Alaikum brother but a jew or a christian cant be our friend .................. have you forgotten what these jews say about Hazrat Isa A.S (PBUH) and what the christians do and say ???????????

Paragon

Forgive me.. But not all Jews and all Christians act and feel the same. Some actually love others like they are told to in their holy book.

Paragon

How then does one both LEARN and TEACH if their first thought is that Christians and Jews both cannot be your friends?

Paragon

This is one of the biggest problems. This misconception we as humans have about one another. Please forgive the separate messages.

karu-89

Forgive me.. But not all Jews and all Christians act and feel the same. Some actually love others like they are told to in their holy book.

yes all jews abuse Hazrat Isa A.S (PBUH) all jews reject Hazrat Isa (A.S ) (PBUH) and our Beloved Prophet SAW (PBUH) and christian say Son of God , is that ok for you brother ??????????

Paragon

I am female.

The fact that others believe what their religion teaches them does not keep them from loving and caring for other human beings. If your religion tells you to hate another than that is not of God. If you are filled with hate for other humans regardless of what they believe, then that is not of God.

There are many who have and practice no religion at all yet they spend their time helping others, treating others with compassion.

Hate is not a community thing, it just turns out to be that way because others who hate (themselves mostly and their very existence) tend to gravitate towards what they feel comfortable with. If a person is kind they gravitate to kindness if a person hates they go that way as well. Even people who hate others proclaim to love God. How can that be? Those are the liars.

There is a passage in the Christian holy book (and i am paraphrasing here, forgive me) that says if you love only those who love you what have you gained?

To me and this is a personal opinion only.. Even those that are filled with hatred for other religions, races etc.. love those that are in their families.

To equate hate with specific groups is a terrible thing, i ask you to think about how it feels to be a Muslim and to look at the face of those around you and read in their faces a hate for someone they have never known.. Because they equate the children of Islam with terrorism. then think about how other religions hate one another and condemn others to hell because they are not catholic, chrisitan, protestant, hebrews, palestinians. It does not make sense. None of it does.

Do you hate those that are not of Islam? Why? Instead, pray for them.

God is not a religion.

Please do not equate all christians and jews because some of the people who follow that faith are filled with hate. That is the equivalent of me hating the children of Islam because some of them choose to use the Quran in a hateful manner, because some of them choose to oppress their country men. There are people like that in ALL religions.

There are good and bad people in ALL faiths, in ALL walks of life.

The reason i came here was to learn, to become. To be free. I was born a catholic(according to my grandparents) i became a christian i became a buddhist i became nothing and in becoming nothing i have seen and my eyes have been opened to the hatred filled members of ALL religions. To those that wish to segragate others from the love of God.

Those that claim to guard the gates of heaven, yet make it difficult for others to freely walk through them.

Do i hate the christian religion? I do not, i disagree with the individual members who say i have to condem and judge others to hell just because..

There is on this earth NOT ONE RIGHTEOUS enough person to condem me to hell. That job and possition is already taken by the creator, by God.

In this life i will love others and i will speak to others with the respect i expect in return.

I do not know you but i love you and if need be i would risk and give my life for you.

Although i do not always remember( as i become entwined in my humaness) i pray to God, i ask that i am given the courage first to listen with an open mind, to love like God has loved me(thorns and all) and i ask God to please give me the courage to speak the words of HIS truth and not the truth of religions who exclude others just to make themselves seem pious. One should never condem a country because some of those that reside there are filled with hate.

I pray for everyone, i see the darkness here in my own country just as clearly as i see it in others and so i pray that one day, one day there will be no more hate and no more division, that people will learn to listen to learn and then to speak without fearing opression from another.

may God bless every step that you take and every word that you speak.

~ Paragon ( A daughter who is just trying as hard as she can to find her way back home)

AnotherAbdullah

The video wasn't about hate. It was just a question WHY DO MOST JEWS & CHRISTIANS REJECT THEIR LORD'S FINAL REVELATION WITHOUT EVEN READING IT...

I pray GOD guides you to the straight path... You, me, and everyone else on this website.