Norway killer will not appeal sentence

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
21 years is the maximum sentence under Norwegian law, but the can extend it if at the end he is still considered 'a danger to the public'

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
21 years is the maximum sentence under Norwegian law, but the can extend it if at the end he is still considered 'a danger to the public'

Thats true like here too law is same.. He never gets out as safe of others or his own safe.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
If he was in the United States, he would have received a life sentence.........or 144 years.

Paragon

That would depend on what a life sentence is considered from state to state. Life does not always mean that unless specified by the Judge that this person will be imprisoned for the rest of their natural life.

In as far as the death penalty, that is also not quick. It is the reason why i do not believe in it, the only reason. You have people who are caught red handed commiting or having commited the crime( i mean this in terms of proof, DNA etc being caught by police while commiting the act) They are given the death penalty but are still allowed to live for almost ten years. yes i know that mistakes have been made and are truly inexcusable.

Our justice system like others does not always work. look at pedophiles.. A sickening thing yet they get to go back to the communities because some people think they can be rehabilitated. we look at the news and see how many more children have been raped etc by these demons AFTER they are released and it is injustice towards all humans. I do not understand why these types of people are not on death row. Not that i am advocating drugs but there are people who are caught with large amounts of marijuana and they are given a longer term than the demon who has made victims of the innocent children.

I do not know how to quite put it but i wish that the middle class man could run for office and be able to serve their country from the whitehouse. i believe that until that moment comes things will remain the same.

I believe that until then, politicians will tell those that do not work yet always have their hand out(i DO NOT mean the homeless etc) i mean those that can work(especially males) but find it easier to suckle from the government, they will be told dont worry we will do what you want just vote for us. It is a sadness and a sickness. I believe that until the person who struggles can become president nothing will change.

The laws remain the same because those people in power(regardless of their job) in this country hide behind their gated communities and do not have to deal with the pedophiles or criminals who are let go. It is a shame that parents everywhere have to now look online to see where they are living. There are so many. But those in power hide away and set them free(all violent criminals) I am glad the criminal got the very amount of years his country dictates and i am not into telling other countries what to do about their laws(i do that just for the one i live in) but no matter what the sentence, it is my hope that those families are able to someday find peace.

I ask that you forgive my rants, i do that sometimes but it is only because i feel passionate in regards to the things i speak of.