Beautiful! Probably his best!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb

JazakAllah khair

beautiful recitation and amazing verses of the quran as always SubhanAllah

see this bro recitation as well its amazing SubhanAllah

[video=youtube;RRpS4I749e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpS4I749e4&feature=related[/video]

strive-may-i

aslam o aliakum wr wb

JazakAllah khair

[video=youtube;RRpS4I749e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpS4I749e4&feature=related[/video]

Walaikum Ssalaam Warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

Good recitation, indeed.
[ And figured from youtube stats - 1.2 Million ( out of total 1.46 Million) views in last two month! ]

saifkhan

abd-Allah
aslam o aliakum wr wb

JazakAllah khair

as salam alaykum

masha Allah very good one

JazakAllah khair for sharing
he is young but sounds very mature, may Allah bless him

fee amani-llah
wa alaykum as salam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wa rahamatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

Wa iyakkum , Alhumdulilah i really enjoyed his voice in Ramadan i was introduced through the MSA page, and SubhanAllah he has amazing voice, here is a short biography i got from his facebook page.

I was born in Germany, moved to the states at the age of 4. I completed my Hifdh in Baltimore at ISB hifdh program. I currently live in Houston, TX.
Biography
My nationality is Bosnian, but I was born in Germany. I moved to the USA at the age of 4. I lived in Baltimore, MD for 7 years where I completed my Hifdh at the Islamic Society of Baltimore under Shaykh Qari Zahid & Qari Abid. I moved to Dallas for 10 months to study classical Arabic at Bayyinah's Dream program. I currently live in Houston, TX as a student and a Qur'an Teacher.

His influences are Mishary Rashid Al-Afasy, and i love love his voice and MashAllah this brother copies him extremely extremely well. Another Gift on the Ummah :)

[video=youtube;8lXlRIQKNB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lXlRIQKNB0&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wa rahamatuALlahi wa barakatuhu,

sorry to post this here, yeh reply sirf ik particular person ke liye hai i just wanted to reply something that took place on the thread of saudi women at olympic, wahaan mein ne ik advice post ki thi jis ka aap ne jawab diya tha i just want to convey this beautiful hadith on that topic

Volume 8, Book 75, Number 404:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Jews used to greet the Prophet by saying, "As-Samu 'Alaika (i.e., death be upon you), so I understood what they said, and I said to them, "As-Samu 'alaikum wal-la'na (i.e. Death and Allah's Curse be upon you)." The Prophet said, "Be gentle and calm, O 'Aisha, as Allah likes gentleness in all affairs." I said, "O Allah's Prophet! Didn't you hear what they said?" He said, "Didn't you hear me answering them back by saying, 'Alaikum (i.e., the same be upon you)?"

May Allah (swt) shower you with his mercy, ur action reminded of this hadith with Aisha (radi Allahu anhu)

SonOfAdam

Staff member
He should raise his hands a bit higher to enter salah, May Allah accept it from him.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
aslam o aliakum wa rahamatuALlahi wa barakatuhu,

sorry to post this here, yeh reply sirf ik particular person ke liye hai i just wanted to reply something that took place on the thread of saudi women at olympic, wahaan mein ne ik advice post ki thi jis ka aap ne jawab diya tha i just want to convey this beautiful hadith on that topic

Volume 8, Book 75, Number 404:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Jews used to greet the Prophet by saying, "As-Samu 'Alaika (i.e., death be upon you), so I understood what they said, and I said to them, "As-Samu 'alaikum wal-la'na (i.e. Death and Allah's Curse be upon you)." The Prophet said, "Be gentle and calm, O 'Aisha, as Allah likes gentleness in all affairs." I said, "O Allah's Prophet! Didn't you hear what they said?" He said, "Didn't you hear me answering them back by saying, 'Alaikum (i.e., the same be upon you)?"

May Allah (swt) shower you with his mercy, ur action reminded of this hadith with Aisha (radi Allahu anhu)

Wasalamo`Alaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Notes taken Inshaa`Allaah. BaraakAllaahu feek.

Next time: Maybe quote me and avoid your urdu/english mixture. It's confusing.

Lastly, apologies if I wasn't to reply this way? I ran out of rep.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Wasalamo`Alaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Notes taken Inshaa`Allaah. BaraakAllaahu feek.

Next time: Maybe quote me and avoid your urdu/english mixture. It's confusing.

Lastly, apologies if I wasn't to reply this way? I ran out of rep.

aslam o alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

yea i apologize but its just to get your attention

and no worries

wassalam