JINN IN MY HOUSE

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum,

My neighbour came to my house with family for dinner. For your information, it is our practice that we visit each other house every year during Eid and have dinner.

After the dinner, the sister (my neighbour's wife) enquired my wife whether our kids always play with marbles especially at night and also running up and down the staircase? (Ours are terrace houses and wooden made staircases so the sound of kids running on the staircases are audible at next door). Me and wife were really dumbstruck, all this while we thought my neighbour's kids were playing with marbles instead especially at nights and at the same location i.e near the wall separated our houses. We also hear like their kids running up and down the staircase at nights. The sister then confessed that she saw a "child" was playing in her house. Looks like these are not ordinary "kids".

Are they kids belong jinn family? I referred to a sheikh expert in jinn matters, he asked me to approach the place were we hear kids playing with marbles and tell them to play somewhere else and move out from our houses. He asked me to convince them to leave for next 3 days, if the "kids" refused or still hear them playing with marbles then he promised will look into it personally.

I'm reciting Baqarah daily especially after isha'. What else can I do? Should I talk to the jinn?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

It is scary, Subhanallah...i heard one night a laugh in my bathroom while i was inside...i was thinking was my housband from the other room but when i asked him he said he did not laugh...and the walls are very thick, we hardly hear the neibghours..I will try inshallah to say bismillah every time i enter a room.

This is what i read regarding: http://www.islamawareness.net/Jinn/fatwa_secrets.html

I think is bit unfair that they can see or hear us while we can not see or hear them, is like your privacy is violated....But Allah knows best

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

When I lived in city before I came here less than one year ago, we heard the same marble dropping sound in the house from the next room. Also when I discussed with a brother who was working in a nearby office around 100 meters away, he told me that he used to hear the same sound. Later I came here for job and did not hear about it anymore. At that time, a room mate told me that he saw a brother who lived with us, from terrace one night at 1:30am and was looking straight at him in the dark. He ran down to our apartment and saw that the brother was sound asleep. Also in the same house I personally heard a sound like "spoon fallen" just above my head. When I hear that kind of sound, I say, "A'oodhu Bikalimaatillahit-Taamaati Min Sharri Maa Khalaq" (I seek refuge in Allah from every harm by any of His creations), and the sound will be gone. :)

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamu'alaikum,

I'm reciting Baqarah daily especially after isha'. What else can I do? Should I talk to the jinn?

:salam2:

Yes brother, you should first tell them to fear Allah Subhanu wa Taa'la and leave the house because you and your family live there.

Jinns have permission to live in abandoned and ruined houses but not in a house where human lives. Sometimes they make mistakes and start living in places where we live, but when you tell them to leave they obey( I do not know about the 3 days you mentioned).

However, if the Jinns are there intentionally then they probably will not leave when you tell them to leave. In that case you might have to take action within Sharia.

Recite Sura Falaq, Nas and Bakara(at least last two verses) after Fajr and Magrib prayers. Shytan run away from the house where salah has been firmly established.

We are only afraid of Allah Suhanu wa Taa'la and nothing else.

May Allah Suhanu wa Taa'la help you.

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
That's right. I'm staying at this house since last 12 years, there is no reason for those jinns live and play in my house.

I've decided to take expert advice and will talk to those jinns as soon as I hear marbles dropping sound. It's scary, what will happen in case the jinn talk to me? Whatever it is I've to protect my family and my house. So let face it!!!

May Allah make things easy for me. Ameen.

Thank you for the responses.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2:Brother,

Jinns are more afraid of us then we are of them. If they talk to you talk back without any hesitation. Tell them to fear the punishment of Allah Subhanuwa Taa'la leave your house.

Remove every photo hanging on wall or anywhere and no music at all in the house. Before you start pray give athan even if you will pray alone.

They can not read our mind but if we show any sign of weakness they can see it. They cannot harm us without Allah Subhanu wa Taa'la's permission.

InshaAllah they will leave your house.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Asalamu Aalaykum,

Is there a specific language you use when addressing the Jinn? Would we have to tell them to fear Allah in Arabic or any other language is fine?

I have a curtain that separates my room and the kitchen and I sometimes wake up at night and "see" a creature dancing behind the curtain. I admit it creeps me out, but as long as its not a human burglar, I guess it can't be too bad. If it would help pay rent, then its more than welcome to dance here every night.

jA

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Asalamu Aalaykum,

Is there a specific language you use when addressing the Jinn? Would we have to tell them to fear Allah in Arabic or any other language is fine?

I have a curtain that separates my room and the kitchen and I sometimes wake up at night and "see" a creature dancing behind the curtain. I admit it creeps me out, but as long as its not a human burglar, I guess it can't be too bad. If it would help pay rent, then its more than welcome to dance here every night.

jA

I think the jinn speaks our language, I've witnessed people in trans and speak multiple language. I know at least 4 languages, hopefully they know one of these 4 will do.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Asalamu Aalaykum,

jA

Thank you brother, good advise.

twas19

as salam alaykum

few days back our tenants complain that beside them there are also others living along with them ,they knock on doors open cupboards and pull there blankets while they are asleep. of course they are jinns

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
as salam alaykum

few days back our tenants complain that beside them there are also others living along with them ,they knock on doors open cupboards and pull there blankets while they are asleep. of course they are jinns

W'alaikumu salam. Have you done anything to get rid of them?

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

as salam alaykum

:salam2: Brother,

Make the house unlivable for these Shytan jinns. Such as no music(they love music very much), no photos, start everything with the name of Allah Subhanu wa Taa'la, recite the Noble Quran, establish sunnah in the house and do not be afraid of them, before sleep recite the three qules suras blow in the pulms of your hand and touch all over your body, recite aytal qursi, these Shytans will run away inshAllah.