Burma on Crossfire (Urdu)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakatuh,

Finally! Burma massacre [somewhat] makes it to the hypocrite Pakistani media.

[video=youtube;7Mtq5dIL_8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mtq5dIL_8o[/video]

Oh yeah, and the MOU makes us complete slaves of US. Not that it was much different before but with this MOU, we are now completely deaf, blind and mutes.

May Allaah forgive us for us sins, for this surely is the making of our own hands. May Allaah free the Ummah from the dogs that are inflicted upon us as an Adaab.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb,

Honestly, is this wat we call media coverage, i hate one thing about pakistan tv shows all they do is sit and talk, argue between each other and then end of discussion.

AstagfiruAllah, May Allah (swt) help those people of burma - ameen

one thing, What is the deal with this guy Zaid Hamid? i heard he has alot of weird ideas ...

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
aslam o aliakum wr wb,

Honestly, is this wat we call media coverage, i hate one thing about pakistan tv shows all they do is sit and talk, argue between each other and then end of discussion.

one thing, What is the deal with this guy Zaid Hamid? i heard he has alot of weird ideas ...

wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Alhamdulillah it finally made to the media.
Ameen to the duas.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
aslam o aliakum wr wb,

He's a defense analyst. His ideas are weird because they are too daring. Big fan of India and Isreal I'd say. Youtube him.

MOSABJA

He's a defense analyst. His ideas are weird because they are too daring. Big fan of India and Isreal I'd say. Youtube him.

He isnt daring. He is just a liar. The same person was khalifah of a false prophet Yousuf Kazzab. He promotes weird sufi-nationalistic beliefs. Once he was relating the story of an old woman whose son got sick and she said "Pakistan, Pakistan" over a glass of water and gave it to her son and the son recovered !!!! what a nasty shirk. He also praised tahir ul qadri as a great scholar of Islam.

Then he promotes blind Nationalism something contrary to Islam. As Muslims we are supposed to live for Islam instead of a piece of land.