Ads on TTI

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Salam,

Anyone else notice the "Meet single Asian women" and "get a psychic reading" advertisements on TTI?

alf2

Islam is a way of life
No, I have Ad-Blocker Plus.
Sadly, Mabsoot does not have control over AD's shown, no one does really. AD's are generated automatically.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
I do too, but unfortunately they don't have Adblock on the Ipad. Thanks sis....In the meantime, I'll take advantage of that free psychic reading and see if that Cambodian girl is right for me. :) j/k

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

LOL. I haven't seen an ad in years thanks to ad-blocking extensions on my browsers. But yes, ads are difficult to filter when you use forum software like this from another company. Since this site is free to users, it requires ads to support itself. The ads try vaguely to connect to the content on the site, but here it seems they've failed miserably.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum,

I'm about to ask the same, I'm annoyed with this semi nude woman's picture. Can admin do something about pls?

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
As salam alaykum

How you bloc ads?

:salam2:

Use an ad-blocking extension. They are different for different browsers. One that is popular on both Firefox and Chrome is AdBlockPlus. You can easily find it in the Chrome Webstore or in Firefox's Extensions Site.