Votes: 0 0.0%
  • halwa

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • well you have your own

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

believers_path

:salam2:

Seewaiyaan. And the thread starter forgot Shahi Tukda. I have my mouth watering now. ;)

oh!!yeah how can one forget that sweet!:SMILY231:
SHAHI%20TUKRE%201.gif

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
any one knows this iranian sweet dish i just love it

hey sis whats son papdi??
:)

Attachments

• 800px-Gaz_Candy_From_Iran.jpg
    800px-Gaz_Candy_From_Iran.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 391

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
hey i know this one, one of my paki friend gave it to me and i just loved it :SMILY252:

i guess i need some sweets now

see ya later sis :SMILY259:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
oh!!yeah how can one forget that sweet!:SMILY231:
SHAHI%20TUKRE%201.gif

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

ooh.. that just made my mouth water.. Now I have got to ask me mum to make that.. haha.. It really has a lot of 'shahi' to it.

But Seewaiyaan is the ultimate mithaii because its what we make on Eid. It's a sign of good and happy times. :)

happy eating !

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
No chocolate? No cake? No icecream????

I sometimes think Subcontinent sweets are waaay too sweeet. But I *love* Shahi Tukda. My dad makes the best in the world. When I was little, he'd make it every Eid-ul-Adha.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
German Chocolate cake, typically southern

2712235459_72d6fe1ce6.jpg

I also love Mexican style ice cream :SMILY252:

aztecas19.jpg

Valerie

Bad thread to visit when I'm trying to eat well ;) Everything looks so good! I made some homemade icecream a while back (plain vanilla, but it was tasty). My mom makes this coca-cola cake that is amazing (chocolate). And everyone's going to think I'm weird, but I just LOVE pistachio pudding (the green pudding). I'm the only person I know that likes it.

Kakorot

assalam....:)
hahah:muslim_child: very old thread !Mashallah but still sweetness is there !!!:wink:
i voted for rasmalai but i also like soan papdi...:SMILY252:

here is sweet rasmalai..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
4277472287_eaac0c7bb4.jpg

Mmmm these are the best. I can't eat more than two, though I would like to eat more. :p In my language, we say roshmalai. Asian sweets are just too sweet. No wonder asian ppl have the highest rate of diabetes/high blood pressure :p

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

All of names except halwa were unknown to me but halwa taste too sweet to me (and it is quite expensive here too) so I prefer Finnish sweets the most like chocolate

images

or Finnish speciality called "salmiakki"

images

or then I make by myself Finnish pancakes with fresh strawberries and whipped cream

images

This thread made me hungry and now it is too late to run to kitchen to cook them... maybe tomorrow. :SMILY259:

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Im not a big fan of sweets but i do like icecreams and chocolates in general. I voted for Rabri because i like it better than the rest of the options. My second choice would be Rasmallai though! :)