Cheese baked in oven

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
6 dl water
4 dl powdered milk
1/2 tbsp salt
2 eggs

Mix everything on the bowl. Pour it to buttered pan. Bake at the owen +175 celcius 35 - 40 minutes.

Serve with jam or fresh berries.

323_10795.jpg

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

Nice recipe. I wonder if i can use normal milk instead of powdered milk and less water ? :dishes:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Sorry, normal milk doesn´t work in this recipe, just mixing powdered milk and water.

Only if you have colostrum milk, you can use it but I think it is difficult to get if you haven´t own cow on the back yard...

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Sorry, normal milk doesn´t work in this recipe, just mixing powdered milk and water.

Only if you have colostrum milk, you can use it but I think it is difficult to get if you haven´t own cow on the back yard...

Salam aleikum

I wish i had a cow :) i will try to find powdered milk, thank you.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

What is colostrum milk? My milkman brings fresh, unpasteurized milk from the cow in *his* backyard... can I use that?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Colostrum milk is that milk what cow gives some days after calving. Sorry sister, unpasteurized milk doesn´t work with this recipe, just water and powdered milk. You can see from recipe that there is much less water than if you would make just normal "milk" from powdered milk, so it becomes more "thick and fat" than normal milk.

Maybe I explained my idea by wrong way when mentioned that "backyard" before.