A few Questions !

islamdonlyway

:salam2: brothers and sisters, inshallah everyone's good. I just had the following questions that i would like to be answered if possible.

1- It's recorded in sahih hadith that the prophet (pbuh) said Islam will enter every house. Does this mean that it will occur before some of the major signs of the last day (i.e coming of mehdi and jesus..pbuh). If this is the case, does it imply that we probably have some time before the major signs, as islam has yet to enter every house.

2- The concept of 'near' of the day of judgment. It's recorded in many places of the hadith and quran that the last day is 'near'. Obviously i do not doubt that. But the hadith and quran were reveled 1400 years ago, which is a pretty long time. so were does the concept of 'near' is truly near?.

3- we are told that most of the minor signs have occurred orready, thus its inevitable that the major signs follow up in not much distance future as many speakers put it. The question is, minor signs can repeat themselves, so what if the so called 'orready occured' minor signs are yet to repeat themselves?. Thus, prolonging the major signs/and the hour.

I know this is a issue that we should not be worrying about, but for some reason, it keeps popping up in my head. Jazakallah for the responses.

AllaahIsMyHope

Walaikumassalam wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuh!
Your ans 2: Allah said,in surah naba [ﺇِﻧﳲﺂ ﺃﹶﻧﺬﹶﺭ ْ ﻧﹷـﻜﹹﻢ ْ ﻋ َ ﺬﹶﺍﺑﴼ ﻗﹷﺮ ِ ﻳﺒﴼ] (Verily, We have warned you of a near torment) meaning, the Day of Judgement. It is mentioned here to emphasize the fact that its occurrence has become close, because everything that is coming will certainly come to pass.

So Arabic word قريبا or near is time ,that will certainly come to pass

1 = islam will enter every house. that is after Imam Mehdi and Hazrat Isa R.A... and we have time just till our death and that is unknown.

2 = Nobody knows except the day of judgement except Allah... Prophet Muhammad PBUH said that he and the day of judgement have came just like two fingers.. that is why he PBUH said it that its near cuz now no other prophet will come and the chapter is closed.

Narrated Sahl bin Sad:

I saw Allah’s Apostle pointing with his index and middle fingers, saying. “The time of my Advent and the Hour are like these two fingers.” The Great Catastrophe will overwhelm everything.

3 = the hour is fixed.. nothing can prolong it.. when one dies, its his day of judgement...