is it near the second coming of isa?

fabeer

is it near 2 coming of isa .it says it is concealed his identity nobody know is 40 years of ruling the world so on and on.mahdi has alredy exist somewhere in the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld i wanna know the mashala

karu-89

is it near 2 coming of isa .it says it is concealed his identity nobody know is 40 years of ruling the world so on and on.mahdi has alredy exist somewhere in the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld i wanna know the mashala

brother always remember when taking the name of Anbiya Karam A.S always right Aley Salam , here you made a mistake you only wrote the name of Hazrat Isa Maseeh (A.S) (PBUH) this is wrong this is insult of Prophet ..............

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

Bother Fabeer, surely the information that you're looking for is really an interesting matter and it is related to the ghyab, the invisible known oly to Allah(SWT), however there are thing that little by little are revealed to us, signs that show us that these times are near and i quote you one of the sahih hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) where it is said that when in the end times the bedouins of the desert will race in building the highest building and that men will look like women and vice-versa..well these things are normal to see nowadays and many many sheikhs agree that surely these are the end times(or however we're really near). This should be enough to make us act accordingly and atleast ask Allah(SWT) sincerely for guidance , forgiveness and protection from these hard times of inenr (and outer) struggling :)

:wasalam:

wajazakallahu khayran

islamdonlyway

assalamualikum. Well without a doubt mehdi and isa (pbuh) will return before the end time, and this is documented well. The question of 'when' is unknown. There are several reasons for that. one of them being that it's in the domain of AL-Ghaib (unseen, only allah knows). The other reason perhaps being is we cannot predict very well the length of miner/major signs. A sign could last for a few decades or on the other hand just for a few weeks. Only allah possesses the knowledge of the length of each individual signs.

I had one question for the brothers and sisters on tti. We are told that minor signs are almost over, then again we are told that minor signs can repeat themselves. What if many of the minor signs are yet to repeat again? if that's the case, then it could perhaps be a long time till the major signs take place. I am not predicting anything, im just curious.