Any Muslim Friends out there for me??

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam Sister, mashaAllah, i hope you will benefit from this website and also from the good Muslim sisters here.

I know many Kurdish brothers and my mum is friends with sisters, although the latter are not Islamic unfortunately. I have been to Kurdistan too.

Allah has blessed you to be interested in Islam and to want to practise the Deen of Allah.

May Allah help you and all of us here in our way and guide us to the straight path and make us better Muslims.

wasalam

mushtaq

Selam my Muslim brothers and sisters! i have registered on this site just today!! thanks to Allah (s.w.t)
Im a 18 year old kurdish girl from london who have absolute faith in islam!! but im not a practicing muslim girl! i mean i don't wear the hijab, i don't even know how to pray (every muslim must know), but i do fast!! i have signed up on this site coz i want to get close to my religious side!! evil shaytan is too strong and us believers keep forgetting that!! i honestly want to change the way i live! i want to live accordingly to islam, but i find it very hard to in the environment in which i live in! i hardly have muslim friends!! but i know for a muslim not to lose their faith in islam they should make "real" muslim friends, be around muslims, hung around with muslims, join these muslim sites!! inshallah one day i will be a good muslim!! i have sinned a lot and i really want Allah's (s.w.t) forgiveness!! I love Allah so much 'coz we all know he forgives you for whatever sins you have committed, but you have to really regret your actions!! Any muslim friends out there????? write back to me please!

May Allah (s.w.t) Bless you all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters!! Ameen!!

by muslim girl leyla from london
Assalam-u-alikum
Every body is doing mistakes but who will accept his/her mistakes infront of Allah is sign of good believer and refrain from those mistakes is a sign of improvement in Takwa. So you are good muslim InshAllah and your thinking good. Keep it up and best way is to pray five times daily in time and fallow islamic culture in this world as we know this world is play ground for Iblees.So we have to save our selves from him and make this world oproductive for the world here after.
Assalam-u-alikum
Mushtaq

maimuna

As salaam alakikium,
Marsha Allah that you have decided to become a beter muslim,i am a convert from canada,all my family is catholic,so i know what its like not to have many muslim friends . I know it can be hard to begin wearing the hijab i first worried about what other ppl would think of me but the first day i wore it,i just remembered that im not living for other ppl im doing this to please Allah,and that this is his command and belive me i love my hijab and abaya to this day and would never think to remove it in public ,if your inttention is good dont worry Insha Allah Allah will guide you,Here is a really good site and it will show you how to pray,i was afraid to pray at first i was scared i would so something wrong,but once i stated i relize how easy it was and happy i felt inside, dont worry i had to write the surah's down on paper so that when i pray it is there for me to read,dont worry insha allah youll remember them :) May Allah guide you in the right path

Allah Hafez

dalbadhar

Welcome sister,

Muslim can be a muslim when one practise Islam in the way of Allah (SWT) & Muhammed (Peace be upon him) said .

Allah will forgive our sins if we are sincere in our Thowbah.
Please Learn to Pray as soon as possible.

Dalba from Singapore
Practising Islam is very simple. But People made it like very difficult.
Ask for foregiveness and be sincere in your Dua

norsaifah

salam sister.....if i were u,i'd rather work abroad preferably in muslim countries like saudi arabia because in that place u life will be changed....:astag:

Marina28

omg i cant believe this site has changed so much since i last came here, anyways i think its great u want to reconnect with your faith..me as new convert find it hard to find any muslim sisters..i really want to talk and hangout with other sisters..

seo_urani

:salam2:
I am also so new to here. This is second time visiting this website. After reading some replies, i just felt so lucky to be here.......Islam really really means PEACE.........
Najda
:jazaak:
Nice to meet you too,
Thanks

-------------------------------------------
autohit, truyện chưởng, tăng traffic, tăng lượng truy cập website, dịch vụ seo, truyện kiếm hiệp, truyện online, may do tieu duong, máy đo huyết áp, Thực phẩm chức năng, sữa ong chúa, thuốc bổ tổng hợp, thuốc giảm cân, Giường y tế

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI
sister
we are so glad that you join us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslims~Amin!

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak
to you
and all muslim.

~Wassalam :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

You know it's really annoying how "real", "real" when old threads like these, which are completely irrelevant now are bumped. Like sister ShahnazZ once said, there should be a rule for bumping old threads.

Asrar_25

Selam my Muslim brothers and sisters! i have registered on this site just today!! thanks to Allah (s.w.t)
Im a 18 year old kurdish girl from london who have absolute faith in islam!! but im not a practicing muslim girl! i mean i don't wear the hijab, i don't even know how to pray (every muslim must know), but i do fast!! i have signed up on this site coz i want to get close to my religious side!! evil shaytan is too strong and us believers keep forgetting that!! i honestly want to change the way i live! i want to live accordingly to islam, but i find it very hard to in the environment in which i live in! i hardly have muslim friends!! but i know for a muslim not to lose their faith in islam they should make "real" muslim friends, be around muslims, hung around with muslims, join these muslim sites!! inshallah one day i will be a good muslim!! i have sinned a lot and i really want Allah's (s.w.t) forgiveness!! I love Allah so much 'coz we all know he forgives you for whatever sins you have committed, but you have to really regret your actions!! Any muslim friends out there????? write back to me please!

May Allah (s.w.t) Bless you all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters!! Ameen!!

by muslim girl leyla from london

Salam,
when I read this, I identified myself with some things you wrote. I am a converted since already few years but I feel completely lost, even my faith it seems not so strong like before. I live far away from muslims, I don't know how to pray, I feel disconnected, I feel my dreams and my peace to fall down and I have nobody to talk about that.
I just want to tell you that I hope you found the way with good friends and a great peace inside of your heart.

strive-may-i

Salam,
when I read this, I identified myself with some things you wrote. I am a converted since already few years but I feel completely lost, even my faith it seems not so strong like before. I live far away from muslims, I don't know how to pray, I feel disconnected, I feel my dreams and my peace to fall down and I have nobody to talk about that.
I just want to tell you that I hope you found the way with good friends and a great peace inside of your heart.
Assalaamu Alaikum,

Sister, thats a wrong direction to look, by shutting down yourself, like that! We are as lonely as we let ourselves to be. Its the time you spend thinking you are alone, which hits most. See and spot those moments in that makes you feel less solitary(lonely). Hinge on to those good activities which give peace, sense of belonging and thus Solitude (and not solitary) . This site is here for you. Take a step and reach out, am sure more sisters will respond. Go steady, and reach out in the sisters section here, Participate and engage, the far away thought will disappear, and will make you feel less solitary. No dreams dont fall down, they soar higher, chase them. Take this time to build your independence and your dependence on Allah (swt). Your independence could just be the missing link, that will help you chase and fulfill your dreams. There always is enough good within each of us to share. Once shared, the goodness reaches us in double the measure. Dont give up, never loose hope.

“And whoever is conscious of Allah, He will make for him a way out (from every difficulty). And He will provide for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things.” (Quran: 65/2-3)
This is true.

And
I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us — don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!
~ Emily Dickinson

To learn to pray , refer the videos here - http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/

Asrar_25

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Sister, thats a wrong direction to look, by shutting down yourself, like that! We are as lonely as we let ourselves to be. Its the time you spend thinking you are alone, which hits most. See and spot those moments in that makes you feel less solitary(lonely). Hinge on to those good activities which give peace, sense of belonging and thus Solitude (and not solitary) . This site is here for you. Take a step and reach out, am sure more sisters will respond. Go steady, and reach out in the sisters section here, Participate and engage, the far away thought will disappear, and will make you feel less solitary. No dreams dont fall down, they soar higher, chase them. Take this time to build your independence and your dependence on Allah (swt). Your independence could just be the missing link, that will help you chase and fulfill your dreams. There always is enough good within each of us to share. Once shared, the goodness reaches us in double the measure. Dont give up, never loose hope.

“And whoever is conscious of Allah, He will make for him a way out (from every difficulty). And He will provide for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things.” (Quran: 65/2-3)
This is true.

And

To learn to pray , refer the videos here - http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/

wa-alaikum as-salaam

I know you are right. I don't like to feel like that, sometimes I can put this feelings behind back but sometimes I can not and here they are. It's true that "we are lonely as we let ourselves to be", I am conscious about what I need to change. Thank for your response. It's good to read the right words in the right time. I was needing to hear something. I took the website you gave me (how do I pray) and I will learn. Even with no Islamic prayer I pray in my way and I talk a lot with Him. We have big conversations. I cannot give up, this is for the weak.
Thank you again.
Barak Allahu fik

strive-may-i

wa-alaikum as-salaam

I know you are right. I don't like to feel like that, sometimes I can put this feelings behind back but sometimes I can not and here they are. It's true that "we are lonely as we let ourselves to be", I am conscious about what I need to change. Thank for your response. It's good to read the right words in the right time. I was needing to hear something. I took the website you gave me (how do I pray) and I will learn. Even with no Islamic prayer I pray in my way and I talk a lot with Him. We have big conversations. I cannot give up, this is for the weak.
Thank you again.
Barak Allahu fik
Walaikum Salaam,
To talk, to communicate, to belong , to love and to be loved these are natural. Seek them in a good, middle way. . Humans are social beings. So don't cut your ties with others. No you are not weak. Interact with people, contribute, do and you will find strength. You stick to deeni way and means of achieving it. Start from your immediate family, social circle.

Watch your conversation! There is nothing wrong in praying, seeking from Creator. You can pray in your own way without ascribing any partner.

Asrar_25

Walaikum Salaam,
To talk, to communicate, to belong , to love and to be loved these are natural. Seek them in a good, middle way. . Humans are social beings. So don't cut your ties with others. No you are not weak. Interact with people, contribute, do and you will find strength. You stick to deeni way and means of achieving it. Start from your immediate family, social circle.

Watch your conversation! There is nothing wrong in praying, seeking from Creator. You can pray in your own way without ascribing any partner.

True. Even when I learn the normal Islamic Prayer, I will still talk with Allah in my way because make me feel good. It's some kind of Du'a...my own Du'a. No doubt about what you say, we are social beings and I should give more to the people.
I will try to participate more here with no more complains.
Thank you.