11 year old Pakistani blogger shot by Taliban

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Nationalism? No one said "my country is the best"

Westerners (along with Israel) are always to blame. I don't see Zimbabwe or Thailand or Chile dropping bombs on Muslim land. Westerners are the nationalistic sadists who are proud of their disgusting lifestyles.....Gay pride parades in Israel (HOLY LAND OF THE JEWS???????????? HAHAHA), 95% of Americans losing their virginity by age 18, strip clubs, drugs, etc.,

I know this man who is a proud American. Served in the military, and calls himself a Baptist. Always loves to mention on his facebook wall that Islam is a threat to Christianity. Until I found out that his 17 year old daughter is pregnant with some boyfriend. I remember laughing out sooooo loud. Here he is holding up his shotgun facing the Muslim world all ready to take a shot, yet behind him, his own daughter is shattering his own religion with a bastard fetus in her womb. Sadly, he still doesn't get it.

I was not going to comment but now I have to. Yes our government is completley misguided and heartless. Yes they enter wars like they change underwear. But what place to do you think Western Muslims hold? Dont you know we are TORN everyday? Dont you know I hate having to live here knowing that there is always blood on my government's hands? But what can we do? I am a White American Muslim. I have no family or connections in the Middle East and I dont speak Arabic. I doubt I can just fly to an Arab country and stay. But at the same time, this is my home. I dont want to feel ashamed to live here.

Western Muslims do not need you to tell us these facts, we are aware and have to live with this fact everyday. I dont want the US to bomb Pakistan, I dont want the US to bomb Afghanistan, I dont want the US to bomb anyone. Ahudubillah minash shaytaan ar rajeem. But the average person here has no voice. Our government is fueled by money and votes are bought.

Oh Allah, what do we do? What can we say?

I am sorry, please for the sake of Allah, try to believe that not all Western people (Muslims and non-Muslims) are war mongering animals. We dont want this. But our country is NOT listening to us.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
No need to be sorry. I really didn't say anything. Its just that some people are quick to put words in others' mouths. You say the burger doesn't taste all that great and they jump at you demanding why you're hating on the cow. Then they call you ignorant. But, you're smarter than they are so you play along to piss them off....until a sweet person like alf2 comes along and for her sake, you debrief everyone :)

Lets all just be a happy family again. I miss those picnic days when we would enjoy Shak's sandwiches and alf's pop, and then we'd tie a string and hook to Aapa's cane and go fishing in the nearby lake...sighhh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
I was not going to comment but now I have to. Yes our government is completley misguided and heartless. Yes they enter wars like they change underwear. But what place to do you think Western Muslims hold? Dont you know we are TORN everyday? Dont you know I hate having to live here knowing that there is always blood on my government's hands? But what can we do? I am a White American Muslim. I have no family or connections in the Middle East and I dont speak Arabic. I doubt I can just fly to an Arab country and stay. But at the same time, this is my home. I dont want to feel ashamed to live here.

Western Muslims do not need you to tell us these facts, we are aware and have to live with this fact everyday. I dont want the US to bomb Pakistan, I dont want the US to bomb Afghanistan, I dont want the US to bomb anyone. Ahudubillah minash shaytaan ar rajeem. But the average person here has no voice. Our government is fueled by money and votes are bought.

Oh Allah, what do we do? What can we say?

I am sorry, please for the sake of Allah, try to believe that not all Western people (Muslims and non-Muslims) are war mongering animals. We dont want this. But our country is NOT listening to us.

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Your post made me feel the same as lauren booth's recent appearance on TV did. Ukhti, I want you to read this thread again, go ahead and quote anywhere where any of the members have pointed a finger at the "west" or every "Western" or (I can't believe I'm reading this) a "western Muslims". Why are we even adding the word western here? Isn't a Muslims enough?

Before post 32 there was no mention of "You western" and "us easterns" or whatever it is that started after post 32. No one in here has a problem with the western people and especially with Muslims who live there. You have every right to love the place you were born and bred in, there is no embarrassment in being who are. Ashamed should be those who try to tell you that. Problem begins, when something new happens and we discuss it and someone tells us off. We are not slaves. We do have the right to discuss our problems, our deaths, our countries. And since when is it our fault if our problems come from countries in which you live? Why did we get scolded?

How hard is it for some to write a post similar to yours.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Even she was shot and was much younger unfortunately she didn't blog or was an activist so no one would bother to talk about who killed her.

[video=youtube;Rgl5y0HNgd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgl5y0HNgd8&bpctr=1350119440[/video]

Idris16

Even she was shot and was much younger unfortunately she didn't blog or was an activist so no one would bother to talk about who killed her.

[video=youtube;Rgl5y0HNgd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgl5y0HNgd8&bpctr=1350119440[/video]
Abu Talib, there's no need to speak about this little Syrian girl because the Media isnt speaking about it, if we see an outcry from the media then we will be affected.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

^Shame. I can't see the video, what's her name? How old was she?

I guess BBC blogging is essential for being an innocent human. Otherwise, you are some other lower specie.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

A child was shot. There are children who are locked up in isolation cells in the US. Children suffer everywhere for the love of greed. The ego's are so swollen we do not care. It is not the Islamic way. We need to protect children. All children. You have a grudge fight like a man. Eye to eye on a battlefield. Everything else is the cowards way.

As for the brother who is discussing my cane...

Searching_soul

haha good comeback! You just earned a cool point.

Assalamu Alaikum

I thought believers are protectors of one another. :(
How did this go out of hand? I came to read about the actual story behind the Poor little girl's shooting as there are conflicting reports. But I was shocked to see this.

I think this is a really good advise from our Prophet (peace be upon him):
If you have Nothing good to say, be silent.

It will solve all the conflicts within the Muslim ummah. Just this advise alone is sufficient.

May Allah (swt) guide us all. Ameen.

Wassalam!

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Assalamu Alaikum

I thought believers are protectors of one another. :(
How did this go out of hand? I came to read about the actual story behind the Poor little girl's shooting as there are conflicting reports. But I was shocked to see this.

I think this is a really good advise from our Prophet (peace be upon him):
If you have Nothing good to say, be silent.

It will solve all the conflicts within the Muslim ummah. Just this advise alone is sufficient.

May Allah (swt) guide us all. Ameen.

Wassalam!

Good point. Just as brother Abu Talib pointed out, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of younger girls in Syria who were killed, raped, humiliated...but sadly its not news worthy.

A Syrian girl begged "Muslims, if you're not going to help us fight off the oppressors, at least send us contraceptives."

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Ah, now I see why the mods are missed. There are several, several posts here which need to be edited or deleted ASAP. Here I see muslim brothers insulting the sisters - where is your sense of haya, modesty, the restraint in your tone of voice, the careful selection of your words? Why are you setting yourself up to be lowered in the eyes of your fellow brothers and sisters? This is not a high school - where to be saying the wittiest one liners is considered cool. Brother Abd-al-Hadi, please please, I do hope this is not the way you talk to your muslim sisters and your elders in real life. May Allah correct your affairs.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Ah, now I see why the mods are missed. There are several, several posts here which need to be edited or deleted ASAP. Here I see muslim brothers insulting the sisters - where is your sense of haya, modesty, the restraint in your tone of voice, the careful selection of your words? Why are you setting yourself up to be lowered in the eyes of your fellow brothers and sisters? This is not a high school - where to be saying the wittiest one liners is considered cool. Brother Abd-al-Hadi, please please, I do hope this is not the way you talk to your muslim sisters and your elders in real life. May Allah correct your affairs.

Situation was fixed wayyy before you logged on. :( No villains tonight, superman lady. Tomorrow, inshallah, you'll get the spotlight :) sweet dreams

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Situation was fixed wayyy before you logged on. :( No villains tonight, superman lady. Tomorrow, inshallah, you'll get the spotlight :) sweet dreams

Sorry respected brother, its not my intention to grab any spotlight. "Superman lady?" I see my words about being careful how you address your sisters in Islam has had no effect. But no matter, I pray Allah grants you wisdom.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
[SUB][/SUB]
Sorry respected brother, its not my intention to grab any spotlight. "Superman lady?" I see my words about being careful how you address your sisters in Islam has had no effect. But no matter, I pray Allah grants you wisdom.

My sisters are more valuable to me than this world. Don't you worry, sister. I promise you that no matter how mean I may seem, I'm one of the few guys that will defend sisters who run into trouble on the streets. I admit I joke a lot, and people that know me will tell you that I laugh a lot. But one thing you'll never see is a person that's not happy with my presence :)

Yes, I do unfortunately flirt with my 93 year old great grandmother. I know I should be serious and boring, but my great grandmother is an enabler!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I just talked about same girl in other islamic forum.

From there my copy comment:

May Allah help this little girl to survive. Otherwise she might become as Muhammad Jamal Muhammad al-Durrah, figure of Intifada 2000 who world has forgot years ago.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Salam alaykum

I just talked about same girl in other islamic forum.

From there my copy comment:

May Allah help this little girl to survive. Otherwise she might become as Muhammad Jamal Muhammad al-Durrah, figure of Intifada 2000 who world has forgot years ago.

I remember Muhammad, may Allah grant him jannah. I remember Israelis saying "the father used his son as a shield" when in fact the video obviously showed the father shielding him.

Remember the t-shirt Israeli army used to wear? It had a drawing of a pregnant Palestinian woman and it said "I shot 2 kills."
ishot2kills.jpg

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

we all should think what we be without "Malalas". What we are now, we sisters? Doctors, polices, teachers.

Without people as Malala we still would be at home with no education, no even know how to read.

More more Malalas to this world!