Hadith of the Day

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

A man once asked the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him): "When will the Hour (of the Day of Judgment) be established?" The Prophet replied: "What have you prepared for it?" The man said: "I haven't prepared for it very much (by way) of prayers or fasting or charitable giving, but I love God and His Apostle." The Prophet then said: "You will be with those you love."

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Hadith 192

brother4ever

Hadees on Hadees on Aqiqa

Sahih Bukhari Hadith

To remove what harms of the boy when 'Aqiqa is offered

Hadith 7.380 Narrated by Salman bin Amir Ad Dabbi

I heard Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) saying, "'Aqiqa is to be offered for a (newly born) boy, so slaughter (an animal) for him, and relieve him of his suffering."

(Note: It has been quoted in Fateh-Al-Bari that the majority of the religious scholars agrees to the Hadith narrated in Sahih At-Tirmizy that the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) was asked about 'Aqiqa and he ordered 2 sheep for a boy and one sheep for a girl and that is his tradition "Sunna".)

Hadith 7.381 Narrated by Habib bin Ash Shahid

Ibn Sirin told me to ask Al-Hassan from whom he had heard the narration of 'Aqiqa. I asked him and he said, "From Samura bin Jundab."

Al-Fara'

Hadith 7.382 Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Neither Fara' nor 'Atira (is permissible):" Al-Fara' was the first offspring (of camels or sheep) which the pagans used to offer (as a sacrifice) to their idols. And Al-'Atira was (a sheep which was to be slaughtered) during the month of Rajab.

Al-'Atira
Hadith 7.383 Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Neither Fara' nor 'Atira (is permissible)." Al-Fara' was the first offspring (they got of camels or sheep) which they (pagans) used to offer (as a sacrifice) to their idols. 'Atira was (a sheep which used to be slaughtered) during the month of Rajab.

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) noticed spittle in the mosque in the direction of the Qiblah. The signs of disgust were perceived on his face. Then, he stood up and scraped it away with his own hand and said, "When you stand in Salat, you hold communion with your Rubb and He is between you and the Qiblah. Let no one therefore cast out his spittle in that direction, but only to his left or under his foot.'' Then he caught hold a corner of his sheet, spat into it and folded it up and said, "Or he should do like this.''

Chapter 77
Indignation against the Transgression of Divine Laws

Hadith 652

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

My favoriate hadith:

Allah's Messenger(PBUH) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."

:tti_sister:
May Allah help us learn to control our anger (especial me):)

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again. Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties.) And an impious wicked person is like a pine tree which keeps hard and straight till Allah cuts (breaks) it down when He wishes."

(See Hadith No. 558, Vol. 9.)

tirobadne

Everyday a new Hadith! what a great idea.

Salaamu Alaykum All,

Narrated Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "It is a bad thing that some of you say, 'I have forgotten such-and-such verse of the Qur'an,' for indeed, he has been caused (by Allah) to forget it. So you must keep on reciting the Qur'an because it escapes from the hearts of men faster than camel do." (Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 550 )

Lets exchange the source of the Hadith as well.

JazakumuALLAH khair.:salah:

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

The messenger (s.a.w) of Allah said: A Muslim is a brother to a Muslim. Neither he wrongs him, nor hands him over (to another). And who so comes in need of his brother, Allah comes in his need; and who so removes a calamity of a Muslim, Allah will remove a calamity from the calamities of the Resurrection Day, and who so conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his sins on the Resurrecion Day.
(Bukhari and Muslim)

Wasalam

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Abud-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man came to me
and said, "I have a wife whom my mother commands me to divorce". I replied
him that I had heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "A parent is the
best of the gates of Jannah; so if you wish, keep to the gate, or lose
it.''

Chapter 40
Kind Treatment towards Parents and establishment of the ties of Blood
Relationship

Hadith 334
[At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Allah's Messenger (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said:
He who invokes one blessings upon me, Allah will shower ten blessings upon him and obliterate ten sins (of his) and elevate him by ten ranks.

Narrated by Anas ibn Malik (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu);
Nasa'i transmitted it.
Hadith No. 922 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

Allahu_Hassbi

Narrated by Ibn ’Umar
Allahs Aspotle (PBUH)said:
“ Amongst the trees, there is a tree the leaves of which don’t fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree”. Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought the date-palm tree but felt shy to answer the others then asked, “what is that tree Oh Apostle of Allah(PBUH)?” he replied, “it’s the date palm tree”.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salaam,

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) noticed spittle in the mosque in the direction of the Qiblah. The signs of disgust were perceived on his face. Then, he stood up and scraped it away with his own hand and said, "When you stand in Salat, you hold communion with your Rubb and He is between you and the Qiblah. Let no one therefore cast out his spittle in that direction, but only to his left or under his foot.'' Then he caught hold a corner of his sheet, spat into it and folded it up and said, "Or he should do like this.''

Chapter 77
Indignation against the Transgression of Divine Laws

Hadith 652

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

:salam2:

What is a spittle??

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of
Allah (PBUH) said, "A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than a
weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you.
Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. If you are afflicted
in any way, do not say: `If I had taken this or that step, it would have
resulted into such and such,' but say only: `Allah so determined and did as
He willed.' The word `if' opens the gates of satanic thoughts".
[Muslim].

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Here's a little Hadith Qudsi, a word from Allah the All Merciful:

Hadith Qudsi 34: On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.