Marry If You Can, Otherwise Fast‏

magood

dont be sad brother ,, the people here seems to be straight forward ,,, but i think its good to have fun here ,,, :p

Seem some dont have a sense of humour.

Not like i was asking anyone one on the forum for thier hand in marriage.

Anyhow,thanks for the feeed back about asking permission for wifey #1.

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
dont be sad brother ,, the people here seems to be straight forward ,,, but i think its good to have fun here ,,, :p

there is something called haya in islam, all things have limits, olso our sisters have dignity and its not part of respecting the dingnity and haya of a sisters by talking in that way to a sister, we are not street Man's, we are Musliman man and Musliman man has controll of his behavior

jazak Allah khayran sis Al fajr

John Smith

I don't think for one second I have come across as a 'Street Man' on this thread, I never proposed to any sisters and yes I do have Haya otherwise I would be asking all sisters on the forum for thier hands in marriage.

I have apologised for my sense of humour without causing offence to any particular sister.

Idris16

I don't think for one second I have come across as a 'Street Man' on this thread, I never proposed to any sisters and yes I do have Haya otherwise I would be asking all sisters on the forum for thier hands in marriage.

I have apologised for my sense of humour without causing offence to any particular sister.
I don't know if it is against haya, read this hadith:

It was narrated that Thaabit al Banaani said: I was with Anas ibn Maalik and a daughter of his was with him.

He said: “A woman came to the Messenger of Allaah :)saw:) and offered herself in marriage to him. She said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, do you want to marry me?’”

The daughter of Anas said: “How little was her modesty. How shameless, how shameless!” Anas said: “She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet :)saw:) so she offered herself in marriage to him.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4828.

tic_tac_toe

:salam2:

Need for a woman is natural which Allah (SWT) has placed in all men as part of our Fitrah and also unnatural & heightened which comes from blatant, vile and vulgar media, nakedness and not guarding the gaze, indulging in music, watching movies, flirting, free-mixing, chatting, texting, emailing PM'ing etc.

Its amazing how many brothers and sisters who claim to follow the Sunnah indulge in many of the above and then their heart and mind cannot find peace and they lash out desperately and most importantly make a mistake when picking a partner because they can't think straight, just look at the divorce, separation rates between practicing Muslims.

The amount of apparently Sunnah following brothers and sisters who indulge in free, unmoderated chit-chat confounds me no end, off course you will fall for someone if you continue to email, chat, text, PM to a person for extended periods of time because Shaytaan is going to wrap you in Fitnah and have a field day!

Fasting while not avoiding the rest is like have trying to fill a bucket with a hole at the bottom.

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Who would want a second wife? No, thank you. One headache is enough! All they do is nag nag cry cry nag nag cry cry nag nag nag nag nag

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
How the heck do you know this?! HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING TO MY WIFE YOU BIG FLIRT????!!!!

* only teasing, guys. I'm not even married. I have to debrief you guys before your beards explode.*

John Smith

How the heck do you know this?! HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING TO MY WIFE YOU BIG FLIRT????!!!!

* only teasing, guys. I'm not even married. I have to debrief you guys before your beards explode.*

I thought Javed (your imaginery wife) would not tell you about our cosy chats...Lol

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Well wait 'til I get home! I'm taking those pills the psychiatrist gave me and I'll put an end to her for sure!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalaam alaikum,

What happened to this thread?
Wa-alaykum assalam,

It appears as though members haven't quite hit the required level of maturity for the topic at hand.

Brothers, keep laid back conversations like this for the brothers section please, that's what it's there for.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Wa-alaykum assalam,

It appears as though members haven't quite hit the required level of maturity for the topic at hand.

Brothers, keep laid back conversations like this for the brothers section please, that's what it's there for.

I'm sorry, its my fault. I didn't want the brother to feel scolded, so I threw in a joke to cheer him up. Can someone kindly accept my request to the brothers' club? I know my beard is not 3 inches long yet, but perhaps they can bend the rules this once... :shymuslima1:

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
What is the correct procedure on this forum to ask for a hand in marriage?

Brother, I think its generally frowned upon. The purpose of this website is to be an educational medium. Second, we're in this network of strangers. I could be a serial killer for all you know. For the safety of our innocent sisters, we have to avoid making it a habit to communicate with them. If its Naseeb, then Allah Will Make it happen through a more appropriate route.

And, if I may add, lets say the administrators allowed it, and it ends up sour for a brother and a sister. She and/or he might end up not logging in anymore to avoid the other. Wouldn't it be unfair that they have to deprive themselves of knowledge due to all of this mess?

I suggest talking to your Imam to help you find a wife. I know a brother from Mexico who converted to Islam. The Imam liked his enthusiasm and devotion to Allah so much, that he made him his son-in-law. Masha'Allah!

tic_tac_toe

:salam2:

:bismillah1:

Allah has honoured and dignified a Muslim woman and the honour which has been bestowed upon her in Shariah should be respected. She isn’t a “toy” which can be played around with and disposed when a person gets tired of it. When someone is interested in a Sister then let him approach her Wali and ask for her hand in marriage and let the Sister conduct the proceedings through a Wali as this is the honour and safety which Shariah has granted her.

In case of Sisters who don’t have a man within immediate family (father, brother, son etc) or the men within their family are stopping her from completing her Deen due to unreasonable and unIslamic reasons then she has the right to appoint a knowledgeable, pious upstanding and moral brother who has good community standing as her Wali to conduct proceedings on her behalf.

Its the same procedure for first or second or third or fourth wife, unfortunately many break the Sunnah engage in unIslamic and illicit contact with Sisters (who are vulnerable) and then justify and Halal'ise this contact in the form of taking her as a second wife.

If someone wants to take a second wife then let him be a person of Sunnah and stand up for her (in the community), a 2nd wife isn't a dirty secret which needs to be hidden away somewhere and a lot of this is happening in our community particularly with vulnerable Sisters!

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

On this website we have had members contact me. I in turn contact the wali of the bride;

Brother Tic Tac Toe, thank you for keeping this serious.