202.6 KB · Views: 0
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 13
  • attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0

strive-may-i

:SMILY259::SMILY259:Eid Mubarak to all my muslim brothers and sisters. Hopefully, you made best use of these days. :SMILY259::SMILY259:

It was narrated in the Musannaf of Ibn Abi Shaybah with a saheeh isnaad from Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he used to recite takbeer during the days of tashreeq:
Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, wa Allaahu akbar, Allaah akbar, wa Lillaah il-hamd (Allaah is Most Great, Allaah is most Great, there is no god but Allaah, Allaah is Most great, Allaah is most great, and to Allaah be praise).
It was also narrated elsewhere by Ibn Abi Shaybah with the same isnaad, but with the phrase “Allaahu akbar” repeated three times.
Al-Mahaamili narrated with a saheeh isnaad also from Ibn Mas’ood: “Allaahu akbaru kabeera, Allaahu akbaru kabeera, Allaahu akbar wa ajallu, Allaahu akbar wa Lillaah il-hamd (Allaah is Most Great indeed, Allaah is Most Great indeed, Allaah is most Great and Glorified, Allaah is Most Great and to Allaah be praise).” See al-Irwa’, 3/126.

all4islam

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Eid Mubarak to you as well sweet sister and to everyone :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters.: )

May Allah keep and protect our Ummah. Ameen summa Ameen

21mghhj.jpg

:salam2:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

To you and yours the same. I am sorry can not PM each and every one of you. And I feel real bad not sending everyone Eidee. ( I know I am the cybermom..)

a_stranger

Eid Mubark for all our brothers and sisters, I pray that Allah accept our obedience and forgive all our sins.

- - - Updated - - -

Eid Mubark for all our brothers and sisters, I pray that Allah accept our obedience and forgive all our sins.