proud to be a muslima

raihana

ASWW I am a sister from MALDIVES I joined this site about 4 days before ,one of my friend told me about this site it's a very intresting site when I watch the videos my eyes sometimes becomes teary I want good muslim friends who will increase in my faith pls sisters and brothers pray for me to increase my eemaan and may Allah(SWT) bless the all the sisters and brothers in paradise

jabir

assalamualikum

may Allah(SWT) increace ur eeman pray rugularly ur brother in islam ,jabir ,india:salam2:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AsslaamuAlaikum,

Dear sister Raihana (beautiful name you have :),

Welcome to the community of Decent Muslims (except me :D). I hope we will increase our Imaan further on this site.

Wasslaam,
VE

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh Ukthi Raihana

:SMILY206: May you benefit from the website as much as we did!

Wassalam.

learnermuslim

Asslaam Alaikum Sister Raihana,

Welcome and Inshallah prayers for your eeman to grow stronger second by second and your prayers for every brother (even virtualeye :)) and sister, to be answered as well, Ameen.

This site will surely help in both areas.

Fi amanAllah

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

welcome :SMILY259:

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit insha-Allah...

My sister is called reyhana too :p SubhanAllah

wasalams

rahman0508

Assalamu alaikum

U are most welcome to this wonderful site of believers. hope u benefit greatly from this site. may allah answer all our prayers. :tti_sister:

yasmin10

Asalammu Alakum sister.........

May Allah (SWA) increase ur iman and all the Muslim brother and sister. It is very difficult in many places in the world and we all have to continuously ask that Allah (SWA) bestoys His Mercy upon us and accepts our repentence Insha-Allah.

mubka

RE.Proud to be a muslima

:salam2:
:ma:

Welcome sister to this website I Pray Allah(SWT) to increase your Iman, my Iman and Iman of all our brothers and sisters.

I think you will get here sincere brothers and sisters and good site adminstrators who are ready to assist you......

This is the right place to learn correct interpretation of Islam

So welcome again and feel home........:muslim_child:

Your brother

Laura

Assalamu Aliaikum sister,
of course I will pray for you (probably not very well cos i'm new to islam but I'll try) and I'm sure you will find many good muslim friends here to help you on the right path!

-x-AiYsHa-x-

assalaamualykum everyonee... I have recently become a member also.. and this site is very interesting and I have alhamdulillah gained a lot of knowledge from itt.. May Allah reward all of you for sharing your views insha'allah:tti_sister:

raihana

:wasalam: brother and really I want to say that this is my faviourite site i have ever seen :SMILY149: :SMILY149: you are right people do say that my name is beautiful jazkumallah khair