"The Arabs betrayed the Somalis" - What does this mean?

canab1973

Not just somali people, they treat all non-arabs like slaves. This even came out in the UN human rights report,condemning them for this modern slavery where they abuse, rape and even murder expat workers and get away with it. Everyone is in on it,from rulers who run over their workers with their jeeps to your local citizens who burn their domestic workers with hot irons and throw them off 3 story buildings to the so called "islamic" courts that protect them. It's no wonder all of SE Asia curses them every time they speak about them.

You are right sister. Most of them are Jaaheleen – Ignorant.

canab1973

Arabic is not our first language nor second language. I told you, we are Muslims that is why we write and read the Quran.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

Can you give us insight into the vast political problems in Somalia. Educate us on why every big power wants to have their hands in Somalia. Let us concentrate on why and let us leave the Arab bashing behind.

Idris,

Stop it. Just stop it. I am not playing. AND I will get ugly with you. You are not man enough for me to get ugly with you. Just stop it.

Salaf_us_Saleh

actualy we as muslims should be happy that saudis took over saudia, becasue at that time british where invading all muslim contries, when saudis took over najd, hijaz and kasim, british could not enter there, they had no benefit and they didnt whant to go in war in the place where there was no benefit for them at that time

olso saudis are the only one state at that time that called to shairah state and they where ready to mage agrement with british and to let iraq to saudis, that would of been very good, but the new egypt gov didnt do nothing to unite muslims under shariah state-and sufis and esharis dont blame them for nothing, but they alwasy attack saudis state just becasue saudis removed all graves that where worshiped in saudia by sufis in madinah and makkah, people where going to graves and praying to dead people

i am not saying that saudi tribe is good etc, just that we as muslims had benefit from them, becasue when they took over najd, hijaz-(makkah, madinah, jedah), the importen places where under hand of people that didnt worship graves etc, they had corect adiqah about this issue

we should not forget that sultans where effected by sufi sects, the ottomans state helped sufis to spread around muslims contries, before they where not know as sect with influence

all the things wich you see in youtube, forums etc, that saudis sold palestine, they are all falls, becasue palestine was under british, and saudis didnt have no power to fight againts british

the new egypt state was stronger that saudia many many times, but they didnt care for palestine, why they didnt fight for palestine, why nobody says egypt sold palestine !!!?, they dont say that becasue the leader was somekind of sufi, egypt new state was ruled by albanian, albanians where the people that had priminister-veriz, and other big position in ottoman state, they where as soldier in big number, the new egypt gov was albanian and many soldiers where albanians, and i as muslim dont care for nacionalism, if thos people didnt do no benefit for ummah, then i will say they didnt, asabeyah-nacionalism is haram in islam

so please bro and sister dont go in issues arabs didnt do this, or somalis are like this, or pakistanis are like this, we have people how are bad and good in every nation, and we have alot of ignorant people amongs arabs, somalis, etc, so dont generalise things

what we need is what i said in my other post here, we need to start from ourself and to do things wich we can do, we leave things wich we can do and we exuse ourself, in other hand we are so weak in things wich we can doo and we are obligated to do, there is big disorder amongs practising muslims this issue, we dont do actions by the order wich they have, but we mix issue and that is why we canot achive our goals

I just wanted to add. There is an erroneous idea being spread through the Internet mostly by shias and sufies that some how Al Saud and King Abul Aziz was allied with Britain or with Lawerence of Arabia.

If these dull people had any sence of reading a book they would have realized that the Al Saud clan were fighting the Al-Rashid Clan (Supported by Ottoman Turks) and the Al-Hashem Clan (Supported by Britain). Lawerence of Arabia was a british Agent who was helping Hussien ibn Ali al-Hashem who declared himself to be the King of Hijaz. The British were the ones who coined the phrase "Wahabies" to refer to the Al-Saud clan because they were fighting Britians agents in Arabia i.e. the Hashemites.

Alhumdulillah both the Al-Rashid (Ottoman agents) and the Al-Hashem (Britians agents) were defeated by King Abdul Aziz who was not supported by ANYONE from outside of Arabia. Later Britian felt sorry for Hussien ibn Ali Al-Hashem for their defeat against Al-Saud, that he gave Iraq and Jordan to the Hashmites. Now they only rule Jordan LOL. As for the Al-Rashid clan they were destroyed like the Ottoman empire was.

By the way I would like all of you guys to read the History of Saudi Arabia instead of watching some clips on youtube. It will be beneficial for all of us and will wipe out the misconceptions.

This is by the way taken from WIKI:

"By 1906, Abdul-Aziz had driven the Al Rashid out of Nejd and the Ottomans recognized him as their client in Nejd. His next major acquisition was Al-Hasa, which he took from the Ottomans in 1913 bringing him control of the Persian Gulf coast and what would become Saudi Arabia's vast oil reserves. He avoided involvement in the Arab Revolt, having acknowledged Ottoman suzerainty in 1914, and instead continued his struggle with the Al Rashid in northern Arabia. In 1920, the Ikhwan's attention turned to the south-west, when they seized Asir, the region between the Hejaz and Yemen. In the following year, Abdul-Aziz finally defeated the Al Rashid and annexed all northern Arabia.[8][13]

Prior to 1923, Abdul Aziz had not risked invading the Hejaz because Hussein bin Ali, King of the Hejaz, was supported by Britain. However, in that year, the British withdrew their support and the Ikhwan attacked the Hejaz, completing its conquest by the end of 1925. On 10 January 1926 Abdul-Aziz declared himself King of the Hejaz and, then, on 27 January 1927 he took the title King of Nejd (his previous title was Sultan). By the Treaty of Jeddah, signed on 20 May 1927, the United Kingdom recognized the independence of Abdul-Aziz's realm (then known as the Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd).[8][13]

After the conquest of the Hejaz, the Ikhwan leaders wanted to continue the expansion of the Salafi realm into the British protectorates of Transjordan, Iraq and Kuwait. Abdul-Aziz, however, refused to agree to this, recognizing the danger of a direct conflict with the British. The Ikhwan therefore revolted but were defeated in the Battle of Sabilla in 1930,and the Ikhwan leadership were massacred.[18]"

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sykes-Picot Agreement of 1916 and the Balfour Declaration of 1917...good to know

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
and may I add that since Somalis are not Arabs then how can they speak Arabic as their 1st language? Somalis write with Roman letters (A B C D) and not Arabic letters (Alif, Ba, Ta, Tha).

so what if they speak or if they dont speak, what is this so importen, alhamdulilah if they speak, if not-agaian alhamdulilah becasue they are our brothers and sisters, i heard some of them know arabic, and i heard they use alot of arabic words in their language, it dosnt matter much

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asslaam alaikum,

Thank you Brother Abu-Talha. So what. The Uthmani system was incorporated for the vast majority of non-Arabic speaking Muslims to be able to recite the Quran. Uniformity.

That is the reason threads like this are dangerous. We have to stay away from irrational thoughts.

The thread started with a question. The OP saw a video. We do not know the content of the video. We do not know who or what is behind the video. Thus for us to be making inferences is speculation.

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
I just wanted to add. There is an erroneous idea being spread through the Internet mostly by shias and sufies that some how Al Saud and King Abul Aziz was allied with Britain or with Lawerence of Arabia.

If these dull people had any sence of reading a book they would have realized that the Al Saud clan were fighting the Al-Rashid Clan (Supported by Ottoman Turks) and the Al-Hashem Clan (Supported by Britain). Lawerence of Arabia was a british Agent who was helping Hussien ibn Ali al-Hashem who declared himself to be the King of Hijaz. The British were the ones who coined the phrase "Wahabies" to refer to the Al-Saud clan because they were fighting Britians agents in Arabia i.e. the Hashemites.

Alhumdulillah both the Al-Rashid (Ottoman agents) and the Al-Hashem (Britians agents) were defeated by King Abdul Aziz who was not supported by ANYONE from outside of Arabia. Later Britian felt sorry for Hussien ibn Ali Al-Hashem for their defeat against Al-Saud, that he gave Iraq and Jordan to the Hashmites. Now they only rule Jordan LOL. As for the Al-Rashid clan they were destroyed like the Ottoman empire was.

By the way I would like all of you guys to read the History of Saudi Arabia instead of watching some clips on youtube. It will be beneficial for all of us and will wipe out the misconceptions.

This is by the way taken from WIKI:

"By 1906, Abdul-Aziz had driven the Al Rashid out of Nejd and the Ottomans recognized him as their client in Nejd. His next major acquisition was Al-Hasa, which he took from the Ottomans in 1913 bringing him control of the Persian Gulf coast and what would become Saudi Arabia's vast oil reserves. He avoided involvement in the Arab Revolt, having acknowledged Ottoman suzerainty in 1914, and instead continued his struggle with the Al Rashid in northern Arabia. In 1920, the Ikhwan's attention turned to the south-west, when they seized Asir, the region between the Hejaz and Yemen. In the following year, Abdul-Aziz finally defeated the Al Rashid and annexed all northern Arabia.[8][13]

Prior to 1923, Abdul Aziz had not risked invading the Hejaz because Hussein bin Ali, King of the Hejaz, was supported by Britain. However, in that year, the British withdrew their support and the Ikhwan attacked the Hejaz, completing its conquest by the end of 1925. On 10 January 1926 Abdul-Aziz declared himself King of the Hejaz and, then, on 27 January 1927 he took the title King of Nejd (his previous title was Sultan). By the Treaty of Jeddah, signed on 20 May 1927, the United Kingdom recognized the independence of Abdul-Aziz's realm (then known as the Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd).[8][13]

After the conquest of the Hejaz, the Ikhwan leaders wanted to continue the expansion of the Salafi realm into the British protectorates of Transjordan, Iraq and Kuwait. Abdul-Aziz, however, refused to agree to this, recognizing the danger of a direct conflict with the British. The Ikhwan therefore revolted but were defeated in the Battle of Sabilla in 1930,and the Ikhwan leadership were massacred.[18]"

jazak Allah khayran, didnt have time to mention all of the things, hashemit was the last Guardian in Hijaz-thos Guardians-Rulers where nominated by ottoman sultans, when ottoman state become so weak, Hashemit declared Hijaz as his own state and he separated himself from ottoman state, ottoman state was weak and could not do nothing about that, but alhamdulilah saudi tribe removed him from there and they removed olso the graves in wich people whent to make ibadah in graves, it was a great blessing for muslims when saudi tribe took over two Holy Cities at that time, no more shirk

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim

Among any nation there are good and bad , humble and arrogant, sincere and hypocrite , selfish and unselfish , rich and poor, kind and cruel , ............etc.
Allah subhanahu wa taaala knows what is in our hearts and each will be judged in accordance to faith and deeds. AlhamduliAllah no one will be wronged. It is wrong to generalize . Yes wealth spoil people and make people attached to this life but still their are clever people who put wealth in their hands not hearts.

The start of fall of muslems when they replaced Islamic values by unislamic ones in their hearts , for exanple they replaced Islamic brotherhood which Allah told us to make in Quran by nationality .

abdul-aziz

Assslamu alaykum wa ramatuallhi wa barakatu,

Today I was watching a video about what people think of or know of Somalia and a Muslim woman said, "The Arabs betrayed the Somalis"
She didnt give anymore insight and they went onto the next person. What does this mean?

asa,

just because it was on tv doesn't always mean it is the general consensus. The Arabs betrayed themselves more than anybody else when they deviate from Allah and his messenger PBUH.

I have had a different perspective about what I see on tv or video the very little time that I do come across them. I was really brought to perspective when I watched a documentary titled:

" History's Mysteries: Secret Societies "

by the history channel.

One guy in this video Pipes character is a very big islamophobe so it became clear to me the authenticity of these cults/societies and his cult.

This video is available on youtube in 5 parts search the title without quotes.

I don't suggest that you believe 100% as they are over exaggerating influence. Plus the one guy advocating doom very off as we past his 10 year prediction. However, I have come across some characters during business in the past that tried to get me into their causes.

So now when I consider objectively that I come across 100 people and ask them a question, I am sure to find a divisive statement which is not more than a small percentage of the whole. Just think about it.

peace

[EDIT] The video I mentioned above describes a yale cult, ironically their top dog leader is ill --ahi yale. IstaghfirAllah, I didn't wish to mention this but as you can see, shaytan is at work.

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
Assalamu alaikim

Among any nation there are good and bad , humble and arrogant, sincere and hypocrite , selfish and unselfish , rich and poor, kind and cruel , ............etc.
Allah subhanahu wa taaala knows what is in our hearts and each will be judged in accordance to faith and deeds. AlhamduliAllah no one will be wronged. It is wrong to generalize . Yes wealth spoil people and make people attached to this life but still their are clever people who put wealth in their hands not hearts.

The start of fall of muslems when they replaced Islamic values by unislamic ones in their hearts , for exanple they replaced Islamic brotherhood which Allah told us to make in Quran by nationality .

corect, and true