Am I pathetic ?

Hopetogoparadis

Assalam alakum

I just wonder if its something so weird or even pathetic what comes to my mind;

You know, i never knew a female who lives with her uncle alone for long time. But now there is someone i know and honestly sometimes not nice things come to my mind when i imagine they stay alone most time, they stay in same house etc. I heard really horrible things from media and honestly maybe because of my mind corruption too, i can not think good about men, Like people can do really bad things even if the girl is their mahram. (I think you got what i mean, i dont need to go details)

So maybe because of this, i cant imagine a girl living alone with a man other than her husband or father (especially if he is single) and they live together they go gatherings together and things like that. It sounds pretty weird to me and makes me feel bad about situation even though i know that he is her mahram.

Do you think its really bad what comes to my mind and i should just stop thinking about it?

or do you think its normal what concerns me ?

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalam alakum

I just wonder if its something so weird or even pathetic what comes to my mind;

You know, i never knew a female who lives with her uncle alone for long time. But now there is someone i know and honestly sometimes not nice things come to my mind when i imagine they stay alone most time, they stay in same house etc. I heard really horrible things from media and honestly maybe because of my mind corruption too, i can not think good about men, Like people can do really bad things even if the girl is their mahram. (I think you got what i mean, i dont need to go details)

So maybe because of this, i cant imagine a girl living alone with a man other than her husband or father (especially if he is single) and they live together they go gatherings together and things like that. It sounds pretty weird to me and makes me feel bad about situation even though i know that he is her mahram.

Do you think its really bad what comes to my mind and i should just stop thinking about it?

or do you think its normal what concerns me ?

media.... the source of corruption...

The kaafirs love incest... There is a town near 2 where i live where the saying goes 'incest is best'. May Allaah guide them.

if they are practising then try 2 kill these thoughts as soon as they come 2 u.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
I think you're looking for a reason to marry this girl ;) whens the wedding? :)

Bro, I was reading your old posts, and realized that you're 21. MashaAllah, you're young and educated and InshaAllah you parents will be proud of you. I never got a chance to respond to your posts, because I think the other bros' and sisters did a good job. Marriage can be a beautiful thing, but one should get married when he feels he is financially and emotionally stable. My good friend got married very very young--at 23! He fell in love with this wonderful Muslim sister in our class and we all thought they made a perfect match. That is until a couple years later their marriage deteriorated. I'm not trying to conclude that age plays a factor in marriage, but I do know that for the most being, personalities (usually) improve as one grows and experiences more of life.

Undergrad is a big challenge for us. There, you'll find beautiful girls--even from your own country! But let me tell you, 5 years later, you'll end up being disgusted by more than half of them.

My advice is to stick really close to MSA. If there's no MSA in your school, make one up and be the president of it. We are exactly who people see us as, so hang out with Muslims and let them see you as a good Muslim group leader. Who knows, that could probably make you attractive to the good Muslim sisters, so comes the time when you have a career and your own apartment, the girls already know your reputation :)

best wishes

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I think that the age is of secondary importance,even if love comes after 50 years.I am married since I was 21 years old and I'm still married with my muslim husband.Islam is the best.the fact that the uncle is often alone with his niece(nipote in italian,I don't what's its name in english)doesn't always mean that they go over their relationship,even if they are relatives.I often hear many ashameful things that happen between relatives,but it doesn't touch me,because Allah will judge everyone for his deeds.