i need muslim boy name

kiana

asalam alaykam, i am expecting a boy in 2 weeks inshalah. anyone kindly suggest muslim boy name for me? may Allah reward you for u help:hearts:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
ALLAHU ABKAR! May allah swt make your pregnancy and delivery easy and may your family be blessed amin!

Anyway onto names...I like the: Amar, Bilal, Talha, Yusuf, Yeshua, and Ali =)

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Walaikumassalaam to you too sister.

MashaAllah. May Allah(SWT) grant you a real nice & pious boy & ease your pregnancy. InshaAllah.

Am bad with names, because I end up liking almost all the names. :D Won't be much of a help in it. Just wanted to drop in to say Mubarak to you. :)
Peace.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
wa aleykum salaam,

one of my relatives had planned
letter Y ....names for boys
letter M ...names for girls

so far she did...YUSUF, YUNUS
MARWA MARYAM MAYAAR

i have
ح Hamed....male
حHamida..Female

م Maryam...female
م Muhammad...male

-

John Smith

Mahshallah on the good news Sister,May Allah Swt make it easy for you and your son becomes the coolness of both parents eyes.

I would recommend the names,Muhammad, Uthman, Waleed, Elias, Yusuf.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
mabrook sister!I too am expecting a boy in 2 weeks!!!!my first son's name is Imran,but there are some other names like Yunus,Ayyoub,Ismayil,Yasin,Musa.I hope this will help you.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
mabrook sister!I too am expecting a boy in 2 weeks!!!!my first son's name is Imran,but there are some other names like Yunus,Ayyoub,Ismayil,Yasin,Musa.I hope this will help you.

Mubarak to you too sister. Seems like InshaAllah in next two weeks, we are gonna have two healthy, beautiful & pious babies..

By the way on the name search - Taqee, Zayan, Ehan, Zaid, Zohan, Saleel, Zahi, Umar, Ali - A few I liked.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullah

Masha Allah!! my dear sis thats a good news

May Allah(swt) give you a blessed,pious and a sweet baby and grant ease in all your difficulties... Ameen

well my suggestions for names :

Ayman
Hamad
Jassim
Omar
'Amar
Zaid

Hope you give a beautiful name for your baby... Insha Allah

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

There are many names mentioned in the Quran:
Adam
Musa
Harun
Isa
Muhammad
Imran
. . . are just a few that popped into my head.

Congratulations by the way. May Allah (SWT) give you a safe delivery and a healthy, intelligent child.

tic_tac_toe

asalam alaykam, i am expecting a boy in 2 weeks inshalah. anyone kindly suggest muslim boy name for me? may Allah reward you for u help:hearts:

Masha'Allah, Mubarak to you and your family and may :Allah: make him the coolness of your eyes (Ameen)

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

My Dear brother ..as Rasulullah(sallallah Alaihy wa sallim) suggested you should give your children the names of the Prophets :) so Here are some of them!:

Hazrat Syedina Adam ( Alaihis Salatus Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Idris ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Nuh ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Hud ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Saleh ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Ibrahim ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Isma’il ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Ishaq ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Lut ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Ya’qub ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Yousuf ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Shu’aib ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Ayub ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Musa ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Haroon ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Dawood ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Sulaiman ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Ilyas ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Yusha ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Yunus ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Zakariyya ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Yahiya ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Isa ( Alaihis-Salatus-Salaam )

Hazrat Syedina Muhammad ( Sal-lal-lahu Alaihi Wa Sallam )

:) May Allah(subhana wa taAla) make the children be a Nur to you and all your family and a blessing to you, your family and the Ummah also, and may Allah(Subhana wa taAla) elevate your rank and your family's rank in jannah because of them also :)

:wasalam:

kiana

Thank you all so much. i decided to name him Yusuf

and thank you for the media section on website. my baby is listening to quran from this website

Mairo

Maryama
Thank you all so much. i decided to name him Yusuf

and thank you for the media section on website. my baby is listening to quran from this website

Yusuf is a good Muslim name, many Muslim men have it, too. It is translated to the name of the prophet Joseph in English.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

Concentrate on the birth of your child. You are in no condition to be putting stress on your child. PMing me and calling me a fat cow does not do anything for your child. It makes him feel your negativity.

You are going to become responisble for a Muslim soul. Make the next few weeks as gentle and loving as you can. Those few minutes that you took to insult me hurt the environment of the womb of your child. Do not do that.

Rub your belly. Talk to the baby. Take those precious moments and make dua. You are being blessed. Enjoy the blessing you have.

Don't waste your time on me...Allah has given you too much.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
poor sister Kiana,she's PMed and her private informations have come out.let your things stay far from this thread!.what she wrote in the PM is not our affair,and it's also disturbing.what's happening to you Aapa?it seems you're nervous for something,if you need to talk,I'm a good listner!:)

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
<some url>
Asslamaliekum Sister,
First of all Mabrook to you, May Allah (swt) bless you with a children who will intercede for you on day of judgement inshallah.

I didn't understand the content of this document, however if it was for publicly 'exposing' sister Aapa's short coming then please delete it,

Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said: "...he, who covers a Muslim (meaning his sins, mistakes and shortcomings), Allah will cover him in the Dunya (world) and in the Hereafter…" [Saheeh Muslim (2699)]

& "Do not put the Muslims to shame (by exposing their faults/sins), for he, who follows (seeks out) the errors of his brother, Allah will follow his errors, and he whom Allah follows his errors, He will EXPOSE him, even if he was in the midst of his home." [Mishkat (5044) - Saheeh al-Jamee]

[Taken from here]

I am sorry, I did not understand what it was so my apologies If I misunderstood however if it was for publicly ridiculing Aapa, please remove it.

Barakallahu Feeki.

unbreak

BOY NAME:

1. ABDUR RAHMAN

2. ABDULLA

3. AQMAR

4. AYAAN

5. ZEESHAN

6. IHSHAN

7. ZAYAN

8 ZAID

LOOK FOR THE PROPER SPELLING AND THE MEANING IN INTERNET. BECAUSE ONE SPELLING MISTAKE COULD CHANGE HE'S NAME. SO MAKE SURE THE SPELLING IS RIGHT. ALWAYS KEEP A MEANINGFUL AND BEAUTIFUL NAME.

MAKE HIM A HAFIZ. AND raise him to be knowledgeable person

NEXT TIME KEEP THE BIRTH SURPRISE.

ALLAH Make your pregency easier. One of painful think that mother goes through, Allah make it easy and Allah give you healthy and handsome baby. Ameen.

Haimi

Assalamo aleykom and congrats!
My advise is: open Quran and choice the first one that you see for him. Remember to do an Ablution* Vozoo* الوضو and an Intent*Niyyat* النیة before it. God bless you.