Assalamu alaikum everyone

Adrian

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah.
Hello, my name is Adrian - a Muslim revert from Romania/ Europe, currently living in Malaysia. I have joined the TTI online community in order to learn more about Islam, participate in debates and discussions, and most of all, to make new muslim friends :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS & NEW MUSLIMS!

Allahu akbar, may allah swt keep you on al mustaqeem (the straight path) ameen!
If I can give advice to new Muslims it would be: Seek knowledge, love your brothers & sisters in Islam, and always keep Allah swt on your mind :)

I am a revert, Muslim since only 2009, lol.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Hello, my name is Adrian - a Muslim revert from Romania/ Europe, currently living in Malaysia. I have joined the TTI online community in order to learn more about Islam, participate in debates and discussions, and most of all, to make new muslim friends :)

Wa aleykum salam

Welcome on the website. We are from the same country, really happy to see reverts from Romania.
Hope your stay here will benefit you, inshallah.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Nice to have you here with us. Hope you will learn as much as others have by sticking here. There's a bunch of beneficial threads in the archive.

We have a brother from Malaysia in this forum. There are many here who would gladly help you around.

Was-salaam.

Adrian

Salam brother.

I am a new revert to Islam from England. When did you revert bro?

@ Scotty: It'll take a while until I get the hang of this forum posting thingy... lol
Well, funny enough, it was at London Central Mosque, from Regent's Park. I've found them very kind and friendly. I was born and raised Christian Orthodox, for 25 years...so I can say I have experienced a lot of freedom in life, therefore this was a choice, and not a religion by birth (default). I can say that Islam provides different approaches for things that will help you in life, that are lacking in other religions: from improved hygiene to support for science and knowledge, avoiding harmful habits and generally it is a way of life, not only a religion. You are lucky to have that kind of support in your family.

Adrian

Wa aleykum salam

Welcome on the website. We are from the same country, really happy to see reverts from Romania.

I am very happy to see other people from Romania as well :) Where exactly from, which part?
Only one thing about Islam in Romania, it's hard to find halal food! My wife and I have visited the mosque from Constanta.

Adrian

Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Nice to have you here with us. Hope you will learn as much as others have by sticking here. There's a bunch of beneficial threads in the archive.

We have a brother from Malaysia in this forum. There are many here who would gladly help you around.

Was-salaam.

Thank you ever so much. I am also new into forums and posting or any blogging activity... but everything has a start :) I still have to explore the other "doors" on this Forum, groups etc

all4islam

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

welcome to forum brother.Insha'Allah will learn alot of beneficial talks about Islam.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family of Islam and the family of TTI brother. :)

Learn step by step and most importantly, act upon what you learn. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh,

Welcome to TTI and the Ummaah brother. I knew a romanian in my class. She was nice. I pray Allaah guides her and her sister to Islam too.
Wa aleykum salam

SobhanAllaah! You are a romanian? I never knew.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
I am very happy to see other people from Romania as well :) Where exactly from, which part?
Only one thing about Islam in Romania, it's hard to find halal food! My wife and I have visited the mosque from Constanta.

Salam aleikum

I am from Bucharest, i moved from Romania about 6 months ago. I was blessed to live next to 2 turkish stores with halal food from my time of reversion to islam.
Yes, i know in Constanta is a good muslim center..Islamul Azi i think the name, but never been there.
This site helped me in many ways Alhamdullilah, hope will do good for you too.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:wasalam:
:salam2:
To all;

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to TTI
We are most happy
to have you with us~Alhamdulillah.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)