Who knows the answer to this easy question...

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalamu `alaykum

Here is an easy question for everyone on this forum to attempt, let's see who can get the answer first. REQUEST: Members here on TTI who are on my facebook, please don't attempt this question (you know who you are).

There is a sin that is prohibited by Allah, as mentioned in the Qur 'an, which has not been committed by anyone in history and will not be committed by anyone in the future. What sin is this?

I'll think about giving clues tomorrow or the day after, depending on how much you all struggle.

Wassalamu `alaykum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Challenge accepted. :D Trying to find the answer to the easy question.

By the way, brother please visit us more often.

Fee Amaanillah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

The answer is: Marrying the wives of prophet (pbuh).

Allah says in Surah al-Ahzaab, Verse 53, "It is not at all permissible that you should trouble the Messenger of Allah (saws); nor is it permissible that you should marry his wives after him. This is a grave offence in the sight of Allah."

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Ma sha'Allah. Brother IbnAdam got it very quickly. I wonder where he got it from ;)

I have hidden (by deleting) his answer for the time being, so everyone else can have a chance. I'll reveal his answer soon in sha'Allah

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaykumassalam warahmatullah..
Uh ,it's the sin which is being committed at the present,I mean in present tense?
I seriously don't have an idea...

Ershad

You've got to think outside the box.

- - - Updated - - -

You've got to think outside the box.

Assalamu Alaykkum,

With the clue, my guess would be "does it have something to do with Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassalam)'s wives?" For instance, it is haraam for others to marry them.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

Jazakallahu khayran this question gave me the opportunity to go through surat al-Ahzab, alhamdulillah

xAllahKnowsBestx

My guess would be what Brother Ershad said, marrying the wives of the Prophet :saw:

Or is it about predicting the Hour because only Allaah SWT knows?

Karima80

:wasalam: brother,
Jazakallah khair!
This was so beneficial, I read sura al-Ahzab. Started thinking then went back here and brother Ershad wrote an answer. Read the sura again and other text about it.
"the Holy Prophet's wives were forbidden for the Muslims like their mothers; and none could marry any of them after him."

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

I also read the surah, at least that was beneficial. Alhamdulillah
Can that sin be people choosing other thing for them different from what Allah allready decreted ?

:salam2: