Palestine Wins General Assembly Vote

Kakorot

No. The conquest of Jerusalem is the sign. It happened before and it will happen again.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7998&p=146782&viewfull=1#post146782

What is meant by conquest of Jerusalem? Conquest by whom, the Muslims or Jews?

And what I meant was before 1948 (I think it was) Israel didn't exist. So now that it does, isn't that a sign of day of judgement. Because when the Dajjal comes, I'm sure it's going to come in that region? And the majority of its followers will be jews and women.

So Israel is supposed to exist, although some of us may not like it.

John Smith

What is meant by conquest of Jerusalem? Conquest by whom, the Muslims or Jews?

And what I meant was before 1948 (I think it was) Israel didn't exist. So now that it does, isn't that a sign of day of judgement. Because when the Dajjal comes, I'm sure it's going to come in that region? And the majority of its followers will be jews and women.

So Israel is supposed to exist, although some of us may not like it.

The conquest of Jerusalam would be through Isa (AS) & Imam Mehdi.

Israel has to exist for the Prophecy to come true.

Israel is the seat for the Dajjal,they inplement his agenda & system for him & await his return.

Jews from the region Isfahan (Iran) will follow him wearing Green Shawals.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

As far as I know, Jews will come out of Isfahan (Part of Iran) following Dajjal (False Christ). Therefore it is very possible that Israel will not be existing in the place it is now. The Muslim army will conquer Jerusalem and the blessed lands before the emerge of Dajjal. Somehow the Jews will get the land of Isfahan and build their Army there.

O Allah! Save us from Ad-Dajjal!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

John Smith

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

As far as I know, Jews will come out of Isfahan (Part of Iran) following Dajjal (False Christ). Therefore it is very possible that Israel will not be existing in the place it is now. The Muslim army will conquer Jerusalem and the blessed lands before the emerge of Dajjal. Somehow the Jews will get the land of Isfahan and build their Army there.

O Allah! Save us from Ad-Dajjal!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jews in Iran are mostly in the Isfahan area,so its very plausable that they will occompany Dajjal from there.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
12-3-Poisoned-Arafat.jpg

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Not the same day but during the same week, voting was about two days later than Arafat´s Tomb was opened.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
On 14 October 1974, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was recognized by the UN General Assembly as the representative of the Palestinian people and granted the right to participate in the deliberations of the GA on the question of Palestine in plenary meetings.[25]

On 22 November 1974, the PLO was granted Observer status, allowing to participate in all Assembly sessions, as well as in other UN platforms.

Part of history - Yasser Arafat's 1974 UN General Assembly speech

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Yasser_Arafat's_1974_UN_General_Assembly_speech

-------------------------------------------------

38 years ago. Has anything changed since those times?