Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Jeff

Wanted to say Assalamu alaikum to all my new brothers and sisters in the Muslim world! I am a former part time christian here in the US, I never bought into the various versions. About a month ago I started reading about Islam and felt my heart pounding. I did Shahadah within an hour or so and never felt better! Alhamdulillah! Am enjoying the change in lifestyle & and way of thinking. It's so logical and so easy. I never would have thought it possible for me to feel this way.
I actually look forward to every morning, waking up to a new day, to serve my creator and gain more knowledge about my religion than the day before! So much to learn but so rewarding. It amazes me more people aren't converting/reverting than what the figures show. Maybe they are... Inshallah
ALLAHU AKBAR

nhd8

waalaikumussalam... same with me... trying to learn more about islam.. insyaalllah... i believe if our intention to be a better Muslim from day to day, insyaallah ALLAH will help us by sending good people around us..may Allah bless us..amin...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa allaicumu salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah reward you dear brother for accepting Islam and keep you on the right path,and you are most welcome on TTI.

:salam2:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Mabrook and welcome to TTI. Enjoy you stay, allow us to help you any way we can Inshaa`Allaah.

muslimahK

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Congratulations, I recently reverted/converted and it is awesome to wake up and pray. How is your praying going? I am learning from cartoon4muslimkids on youtube videos. If you need help or want to learn more together, let me know.

Abby a'zam

Waalaikumsalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.
Alhamdulillah. Welcome to ISLAM. I was borned as a muslim but just recently returning to the right path to get closer to ALLAH swt. I found everything while writing my Diet book that opened my heart to wear Hijab.

Jaidy13

Assalamu'alaikum to all the sisters and brother, am a new revert to Islam!! Even though I can Salah alhamdulillah I feel I still have a lot to learn and would like to have some more help plz! Inshallah I will learn more!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Welcome to the TTI family dear brothers and sisters. Just move forward step by step. InshaAllah you will find the website helpful. There are a lot brothers and sisters who can be of great help inshaAllah. :)

awan_angel

Waalaykum salam,,
Congratulation,, may Islam be yours forever and never changing heart :)
It reminds me about my friend who did the same thing years ago while still in college, he learn fast and seems happier than before.

Anyway, if u need some help, brothers n sisters here will help you. Ameen.
Wassalam,