Who knows the answer to this easy question...

Ershad

There is an ayah in the Qur'an and one of the companions of the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassalam) said regarding the ayah "Allah did not reveal any ayah in the Qur'an, against the people of the hell fire, worse (or severe) than this ayah". Which is the Ayah and who is the companion (may Allah be pleased with him) who made the statement.

This is from a friend of mine.

Ershad

Another question (I guess should be easy): Who was the person, who reintroduced idol-worship in Arabia by digging up the idols of the time of Nuh (alayhi salam) (Long after his time) from Sham? You would find the answer to this question in most Seerah books (that is where I found it).

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Another question (I guess should be easy): Who was the person, who reintroduced idol-worship in Arabia by digging up the idols of the time of Nuh (alayhi salam) (Long after his time) from Sham? You would find the answer to this question in most Seerah books (that is where I found it).

`Amr bin Luhai

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Seems I am too late this time. LOL

MashaAllah brother Ershad :) . Congratulations!

Waiting for more...

IbnAdam77

There is an ayah in the Qur'an and one of the companions of the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassalam) said regarding the ayah "Allah did not reveal any ayah in the Qur'an, against the people of the hell fire, worse (or severe) than this ayah". Which is the Ayah and who is the companion (may Allah be pleased with him) who made the statement.

The Sahabi is Abdullah bin 'Amr, and the Ayah is the 30th Ayah of Surah An-Naba.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Surah al-Naba': 30

فَذُوقُوا فَلَن نَّزِيدَكُمْ إِلَّا عَذَابًا
"So taste you (the results of your evil actions); no increase shall We give you, except in torment."

`Abdullah b. `Amr radiyAllahu `anhu made that statement as reported by al-Tabari.

Pylo

Here is a pretty difficult one for those want to be challenged (IbnAdam77 lol)

There is an obligation that Allah has commanded in the Qur'an which was carried out by only one person. What obligation is this and who is this person?

To find out who the person is, you will have to look up Tafsir.

Pretty easy hhhh :redface:

tahajjud!

79. And as for the night keep awake a part of it as an additional prayer for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a Station of Praise and Glory!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Not Tahajjud.

It was the command to give charity before asking Rasulullaah :saw: a question, it was soon abrogated but `Ali ibn Abi Talib radiAllaahu an did it before it was:

View attachment 9472

O you who have believed, when you [wish to] privately consult the Messenger, present before your consultation a charity. That is better for you and purer. But if you find not [the means] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [Surah Al-Mujadila :12]

Ershad

Surah al-Naba': 30

فَذُوقُوا فَلَن نَّزِيدَكُمْ إِلَّا عَذَابًا
"So taste you (the results of your evil actions); no increase shall We give you, except in torment."

`Abdullah b. `Amr radiyAllahu `anhu made that statement as reported by al-Tabari.

Correct, akhi. Ma'asha Allah.

Another easy question:

Which are the suwar that made the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassalam)'s hairs turn grey?

Wassalamu 'alaykkum

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Another easy question:

Which are the suwar that made the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassalam)'s hairs turn grey?

Wassalamu 'alaykkum

JazakAllahu khayra nice question.

Just in case people missed out, here is a question I asked in the first page:

The word "Makkah" is used in the Qur'an only once. Which surah is this?

IbnAdam77

Another easy question:

Wassalamu 'alaykkum

Surahs Hud, Waaqiah, Mursalat, Amma and Kuwwirah.

Ma'ah Salaamah

IbnAdam77

JazakAllahu khayra nice question.

Just in case people missed out, here is a question I asked in the first page:

The word "Makkah" is used in the Qur'an only once. Which surah is this?

It is in Surah Fath, Verse Number 24.

c48_24.gif

"And it is He Who has restrained their hands from you and your hands from them in the midst of Makka, after that He gave you the victory over them. And Allah sees well all that ye do."

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
It is in Surah Fath, Verse Number 24.

View attachment 9473

"And it is He Who has restrained their hands from you and your hands from them in the midst of Makka, after that He gave you the victory over them. And Allah sees well all that ye do."

Ma sha'Allah. Well done.

There is a Sahabi who is mentioned by name in the Qur'an. Who is this Sahabi and quote the ayah.

IbnAdam77

Ma sha'Allah. Well done.

There is a Sahabi who is mentioned by name in the Qur'an. Who is this Sahabi and quote the ayah.

Zaid bin Harithah (radiyallahu 'anh). The Verse is 37th Verse of Surah al-Ahzaab.

33_37.png

"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah ," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."

Ershad

A tricky question but a simple answer : There is a kind of kufr (disbelief) that is obligatory on every Muslim. Do you know what it is?