Intercession?

Shak78

In a few of the groups I belong to on Facebook there have been some saying the Prophet (saws) can intercede for us if we pray to him. I have always been taught that a dead person, even the Prophet can not hear us since they are dead? Why would anyone think that say praying to a dead Imam would be ok instead of praying directly to Allah? Is this a Shi'a belief?

Shak78

Another thing I have heard but do not believe that the Qu'ran is in the incorrect order and only Ali and the Shi'a know the right order...what the heck is this about?

Shak78

Assalaamu Alaikum Sister Shak78,

Good. Always, be careful from where you pick your deen...

I am but when I stuff like this I am like what?? Really?? I don't debate but I see these groups taken over by Shi'a and then the Sunni bashing starts and I leave, find another group rinse and repeat. There is only one group that has stayed Sunni, run by a wonderful sister from Egypt and has like 2 Shi'a in it. I just would like to know where they think this stuff is ok and where they get this so called information.

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatu

Dear sister, Islam wa revealed to prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam to make hearts of people submit to Allah the one and only creator of Allah ....the prophet salla Allah alai hi wa sallam taught people to be sincere in worshiping Allah , taught to call him alone , to love the creator the most love with deep humility , to depend on him.......if you study Quran you find it purity hearts, and bring them closer to Allah subhanahu wa taaala. Do you this that shaitan will stay away ? For sure no, it is his job to keep people away from the one who created........
I think all that make our hearts blocked from sincere faith, is false .......yes shaitan wants to ruin Islam in hearts of people , put doubts about the words of Allah (Quran) ..........this is his Job ......we should be very careful .........after we tasted the sweatness of faith and after we came near to our creator by sincere worship .........let us keep our hearts clear pure and follow our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam and his companions .

This kind of sects are trying to ruin our deen , by lies , doubts and shirk .we should be careful. They don't care about sincerity which is the most important concept of Islam .

a_stranger

Corrections

Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatu
Dear sister, Islam was revealed to prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam to make hearts of
people submit to Allah the one and only creator of All ....the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam taught people to be sincere in worshiping Allah , taught to call Allah alone , to love the creator the most love with deep humility , to depend on him.......if we study Quran we find it purify hearts, and bring them closer to Allah subhanahu wa taaala. Do you think that shaitan will stay away ? For sure no, it is his job to keep people away from the one who created........
I think all that make our hearts blocked from sincere faith, is false .......yes shaitan wants to ruin Islam in hearts of people , put doubts about the words of Allah (Quran) ..........this is his Job ......we should be very careful .........after we tasted the sweatness of faith and after we came near to our creator by sincere worship .........let us keep our hearts clear pure and follow our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam and his companions .

This kind of sects are trying to ruin our deen , by lies , doubts and shirk .we should be careful. They
don't care about sincerity which is the most important concept of Islam .

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I am but when I stuff like this I am like what?? Really?? I don't debate but I see these groups taken over by Shi'a and then the Sunni bashing starts and I leave, find another group rinse and repeat. There is only one group that has stayed Sunni, run by a wonderful sister from Egypt and has like 2 Shi'a in it. I just would like to know where they think this stuff is ok and where they get this so called information.

Make dua for them or tell them this is incorrect belief. There are a lot of seemingly knowledgeable Muslims, Arab or otherwise, who are misguided in their deen.

Shak78

Make dua for them or tell them this is incorrect belief. There are a lot of seemingly knowledgeable Muslims, Arab or otherwise, who are misguided in their deen.

I have dear Sister and I am called a Sunni trouble maker, fitnah maker and so on. All the groups I am in are getting infiltrated by Shi'a and then we Sunni are attacked. One person put a post asking Allah (swt) to remove his blessings from the first 3 kaliphs and when I asked him to remove that as I found it offensive I was told to deal with it as I am misguided. Then the whole Shia only have the correct version of the Qu'ran kept by Imam Ali stuff just has been getting to me all day. I have been in pain due to my knee surgery as well so I am a bit cranky.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I have dear Sister and I am called a Sunni trouble maker, fitnah maker and so on. All the groups I am in are getting infiltrated by Shi'a and then we Sunni are attacked. One person put a post asking Allah (swt) to remove his blessings from the first 3 kaliphs and when I asked him to remove that as I found it offensive I was told to deal with it as I am misguided. Then the whole Shia only have the correct version of the Qu'ran kept by Imam Ali stuff just has been getting to me all day. I have been in pain due to my knee surgery as well so I am a bit cranky.

Oh I love when they have the nerve to attack us, I also am called "haraam police" a lot. Okay a MUSLIM friend on FB posted a pic of herself in hijab drinking a beer. What the hell was I supposed to say? :/ People are crazy these days.

Dont let them get to you, make dua and quit the groups. Dont let them worry or upset you! May allah swt give you a speedy recovery ameen!!

Shak78

I don't understand why anyone would convert from Sunni to Shi'a, and there are a lot of them sadly. A few only knew Shi'a when they converted thus became Shi'a but I feel like in one group I am the only Sunni who will speak up when I feel something is wrong and I get slammed for it. I don't get how they would think praying to the dead is ok, how Iman Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) had the only correct copy of the Qu'ran, how Muta is ok but I am just some salafi who hates Shi'a. What is sad is most are nice people, one person I re-connected with from High School and she is great, a wonderful person but a Shi'a. AGGGGGGGGGGGGhHHHH not been my week.

Thank you for the dua for my knee sister, been hard with a toddler to stay off my feet but back to work tomorrow I go on crutches.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I don't understand why anyone would convert from Sunni to Shi'a, and there are a lot of them sadly. A few only knew Shi'a when they converted thus became Shi'a but I feel like in one group I am the only Sunni who will speak up when I feel something is wrong and I get slammed for it. I don't get how they would think praying to the dead is ok, how Iman Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) had the only correct copy of the Qu'ran, how Muta is ok but I am just some salafi who hates Shi'a. What is sad is most are nice people, one person I re-connected with from High School and she is great, a wonderful person but a Shi'a. AGGGGGGGGGGGGhHHHH not been my week.

Thank you for the dua for my knee sister, been hard with a toddler to stay off my feet but back to work tomorrow I go on crutches.

Oh yeah, I get called "Salafi" too. Which is crazy because I'm really not anywhere near "Salafi" stereotype.
"Salafi", "Fitnah", "Haraam police" these are all names people use to make themselves feel that they are not committing crimes against Allah swt. But I think, they are defensive because deep down, they know they are out of line. You know? Just my theory on the sociological aspect. I may be way off. Who knows? Only Allah swt.

Oh my lord!! You do have it rough =( Push through, you'll be back on 2 legs instead of 4 in no time, insha allah!!

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
I know what you mean alf2. a sister posted a question of "what type of dog do you want to be" and all these friends of her were jumping to share what kind of dog they want to be. Would you rather ask what kind of a muslimah is your role model? I tried explaining the error of that post, how dogs are regarded unclean and as stuff and i got jumped for it. Even a sis from here told me "shut up" lol .Funny thing is, the OP was a niqabi.

Shak78

:salam2:

I posted this in the forum that has been taken over by Shi'a: The prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Sallam said:

“Whoever curses my companions, then upon him is the curse of Allah, the angels, and all people.”

(Al-Hilyah 7/103)

and they demanded to know where it came from and I told them it came from Nur al-Din al-Haythami and his book Taqreeb al-Bughyah bi Tarteeb Ahadith al-Hilyah. They then were like thank you, may Allah bless you for your help. I can't wait to wake and see if it is either ignore and they try to say it is not authentic and for me to remove it.

Shak78

Can anyone help me refute this if they know how. This is the Shi'a claim that only Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) knew the correct arrangement of the Qu'ran and its us poor Sunni;s who have been duped. I am sick of being jumped on my Shi'a and am going to stand up for myself and my fellow brothers and sisters.

http://www.al-islam.org/encyclopedia/chapter8/4.html

Ayyub

Assalamou Alaikoum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Ukhti Shak 78 how about you ask the Shia how they can follw this guy who founded their group.

The core doctrines of the Shia sect were founded by Abd Allaah bin al-Saba, the Yemeni Jew.

Then ask them how come none of Ahl-ul-bait's daughters married one of the Shia followers. All the daughter of the Ahl-ul-bait married the sons of the comapanions radhiallahu anhum.

To your question. Ask them if they know that if they say the quran is wrong,was changed etc. that they have left the boundaries of islam.
If the Shia have the orignal quran like they claim they got it from Ali radhaillahu anhu then why are the Shia's uing the same quran like ahl-ul-sunnah wal jama'a?
Isn't this strange??

Allah subhanahu wa ta'alaa says:
Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian.

So there isn't anyone who will be able to change anything in the quran.
The text that you put a link of in your post is full of lies. No Sunni doubts the quran in anything.

I think this channel will silence any Shia.
http://www.youtube.com/user/amskhan2007?feature=watch

Shak78

Just like I knew, all the Shi'a are saying this is a weak at best or fabricated hadith that I posted just to stir them up and I am sectarian baiting. Typical.