ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
my dears,I'm proud to announce to you that on 9th december 2012 with the help of Allah is born my 5th baby:her's name is HANANE.I know that in the past I've told you to have a boy,but it was made an error of opinions.....
I'm really happy,now with 4 daughters and a son I can say to be alright.babies are a blessing from the Almighty,I hope to have the time to be on tti,I can't forget this place:):wasalam:

tic_tac_toe

my dears,I'm proud to announce to you that on 9th december 2012 with the help of Allah is born my 5th baby:her's name is HANAHE.I know that in the past I've told you to have a boy,but it was made an error of opinions.....
I'm really happy,now with 4 daughters and a son I can say to be alright.babies are a blessing from the Almighty,I hope to have the time to be on tti,I can't forget this place:):wasalam:

:salam2:

:mashallah: Mabrook and extremely happy and delighted for you and your family and may :Allah: make him a treasure for your family.

:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,THEY ARE ALL OK,there is who says how can I do to take care of everybody...Allah is with me and I'm sure of it,otherwise only one of them would be enough.may Allah bless you all!;)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah! Congratulations sister. May Allah conyinue His blessings on you and family. :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wr wb

:) mashAllah mabrook congratulation :D subhanAllah another blessing for u n ur family
may Allah (swt) make her an asset to the ummah and a source of barakah for u and ur family - ameen :)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
mabrouk sister,masha'Allah,that is good.May Allah make her a righteous child and coolness of her parents' eyes.ameen

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Mabrook dear sister!! Masha allah!!
May allah swt bless your growing family!!

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Assalamu'alaykum

Masya Allah! mabrook sister!

Awww.. makes me jealous of you :) makes me wanna have my own kids too (insya Allah).

Btw how does it feel? to have your fifth one?

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Mabrook!

May Allahs Baraka shower on your house and may your kids grow up to be valuable gems... Ameen

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Mabrook dear sister. May Allah bless you and new baby and all your family.

*BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU*

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatu.

Congratulation dear sister, mabrook I pray that Allah make your children righteous , sincere muslems ...., help you, protect your family from all evils , gather us all with all whom we love in Janna. Amen

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2: sister,

May Alah subhau wa taa'la grants that all your children to be coolness to your eyes

and make them example for righteous.

Ameen.

:wasalam:

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu 'alaykum

What a blessing! Congratulations sister, may Allaah bless you, the little one and your entire family! :)

How do you pronounce Hanahe by the way? :)

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
AssalaamuAlaikum,

MashaAllah. Alhamdulilah, AllahuAkbar. Mubarak sister. May Allah(SWT) bless you and your family always. :)

all4islam

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Congratulation sister.May Allah bless you and your family.