School shooting in Connetitcut

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

SubhanAllah this news is so sad and just shocking like why wud someone do that ... this is just insane

xAllahKnowsBestx

Is the media going to use this as the reason why Americans should be disarmed? I have a weird feeling about this. Allaahu a'lam though.

strive-may-i

Innalillaahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon!!

Been lingering, from when I Heard, for past 6:30 hours... The grief of parents, siblings, teachers ...Ahh!
I just pray, the affected don't loose hope in life... Ameen!

*A peep at arms trade, will not solve this..*

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
SubhanAllah this news is so sad and just shocking like why wud someone do that ... this is just insane

Because our gun control laws are an absolute joke.

This is the final culmination of a series of mass shootings just this year in the US.

If the blood of its own children isn't enough to get them to finally put an airtight seal on gun control here, I don't know what will.

canab1973

May Allah have mercy on those innocent kids. By the way, CNN forgot to tell us which terrorist group these shooters belong to. Ah my fault. They are " mentally ill".

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum,

So sad to hear such a thing. Little kids. :'(
What could be the reason that a person becomes a psychopath & goes on a spree killing KIDS!! Last time I heard about a guy killing people who went to watch Batman Movie? I mean, whats wrong with there heads?? :|

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
What could be the reason that a person becomes a psychopath & goes on a spree killing KIDS!! Last time I heard about a guy killing people who went to watch Batman Movie? I mean, whats wrong with there heads?? :|

too much "medication" for everything these days. Many of the drugs, especially the anti-depressant given have adverse side affects, such killing and suicidal tendencies. Everyone is being heavily medicated for the little reasons, makes one wonder if there is something going on behind the curtains.

Because our gun control laws are an absolute joke.

This is the final culmination of a series of mass shootings just this year in the US.

If the blood of its own children isn't enough to get them to finally put an airtight seal on gun control here, I don't know what will.

i heard the mayor mention three previous incidents of shooting and wanting to ban guns and come out with laws and the public resisted each time. Mayor was saying this is no different and you are still resisting gun control laws. I hear all these heavy medications to make ppl go crazy is on purpose and one reason is to come out with gun laws to disarm the people. There is a lot going on that we don't now, and a lot of players and plans may be in action in the darkness all the while the public is ignorant of it .

Casiva

A Servant of Allah
18 children dead, another 10 dead on top of that. May Allah grant these children Jannah and comfort thier parents.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717

Is it possible for nonmuslim kids to enter Jannah?

May Allah have mercy on those innocent kids. By the way, CNN forgot to tell us which terrorist group these shooters belong to. Ah my fault. They are " mentally ill".

Yes, if the muslims do the killings, they will immediately called "terrorist". But if nonmuslims do the killings, the media and western governments will seek for any other excuse beside of "terrorist", the most common is "mentally ill", while I am quite sure that they are no better than terrorist. I think they DO terror people!
Remember that Norwegian shooting that killed so many? Not to mention many shootings in US recently that target innocent, civillian people in campus, mall, movie theatre, empire state, even elementary school! But the westerners are blind to their own faults. What a bias. At least we know who are our friends and who are not.
If I live in US, I will be afraid to go out. Who knows while I am enjoying myself in public place, a crazy person will come out of nowhere and start to shoot anyone in sight randomly without caring about age or gender. I wonder how depressed is US people actually. I think US people do need Islam to prevent them from destruction

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Ameen to the dua,as for the boldened part,lets not polticise this issue in sha'Allah..children died here as well,just lets make dua for them insha'AllAH

Shak78

Can we just stop with the politics please, 20 children are dead for no reason. Stop bringing politics in this and pray for the kids and the families dealing with this tragedy.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raj'oon.

This is downright inhuman. What does one get by shooting kids? This world is so full of psychos!

May Allah grant people peace of mind.

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum

Sometimes...
Innalillaahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon!!

Been lingering, from when I Heard, for past 6:30 hours... The grief of parents, siblings, teachers ...Ahh!
I just pray, the affected don't loose hope in life... Ameen!

*A peep at arms trade, will not solve this..*

Strange... Coincidence?!

Similar act, but knife instead...!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...shed-in-china-elementary-school-knife-attack/

Dec 15, 2012 12:53pm

22 Kids Slashed in China Elementary School Knife Attack

What was supposed to be another day of learning at an elementary school in central China instead turned to one of terror, as a man slashed 22 children and one adult with a knife.

The injuries were gruesome, and reportedly include cut-off fingers and ears, but this story had a different outcome from the massacre 8,000 miles away in Newtown, Conn. Everyone survived. Private ownership of firearms is banned in China, making gun crimes rare in the country, according to the Chinese government’s official English language website. Pistols and revolvers are permitted for hunting, and only with permission. Instead, knives have become the weapon of choice in China. While the United States combats gun violence, China has dealt with a spate of knife attacks in which the victims, while scarred, often survive.

Massacres in public spaces in the United States are most often carried out by white men between the ages of 15 and 25, according to
FBI profilers. In China, the knife-wielding assailants are predominantly middle-aged men, who are dissatisfied with their lives and resentful toward society, Yang Yongchao, a psychologist at Zhengzhou No 8 People’s Hospital, told the China Daily. Min Yingjun, 36, was arrested for the knife attack Friday morning at Chenpeng Village’s Wanquan Elementary School. Local officials said he may be suffering from a psychological illness. On Thursday, a man was arrested after cutting the faces of several female passengers on a Beijing subway, China Daily reported. The man, whose surname is Hu, reportedly wanted “revenge on society” after being scorned by a former girlfriend.

While China deals with its crimes at home, the country has largely been critical of U.S. gun violence. In its annual human rights report, released in May, the Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in New York condemned U.S. gun ownership. “The United States has mighty strength in human, financial and material resources to exert effective control over violent crimes,” the report stated. “However, its society is chronically suffering from violent crimes, and its citizens’ lives, properties and personal security are in lack of proper protection.”

Read More: Cries for Gun Control After Shootings Yield Few Policy Changes
Read Full ABC Coverage of Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting
( China critical of US Gun Violence (greyed text), the phrasing, is in bad taste. Maybe Gun ownership needs a relook... )

Taking comfort in hate and nurturing it, turns one venomous and malevolent... The only lesson, remain sane. Patience has many forms...