Egyptian Sheikh sent to prison for speaking against movie star

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Are you sure he wasnt just saying this because she was a Hosni Mubarak supporter? I googled her and she looks average.

Are you sure he wasnt just saying this because she was a Hosni Mubarak supporter? I googled her and she looks average.

Salam sis, A woman who has pictures of her in underwear and makes dirty movies is not average in a Muslim country. Her deeds brought nothing but corruption that rotted the morality of our youth. I cannot believe the new government is not backing this sheikh! May Allah guide us all

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Salam sis, A woman who has pictures of her in underwear and makes dirty movies is not average in a Muslim country. Her deeds brought nothing but corruption that rotted the morality of our youth. I cannot believe the new government is not backing this sheikh! May Allah guide us all

Dear brother,

You have to give more time to brother Morsi because he has a lot mess to clean up left behind by Hosni. Now constitution has been amended, next will be looking into abolishing secular laws one after another. Morsi can only execute his plans once he has the support and trust from the people, the powerful military and independence judiciary. This trust will only come once the economy is up and running. He can't do things and improve overnight. Let's pray for Egypt and all Islamic countries.

Shak78

Dear brother,

You have to give more time to brother Morsi because he has a lot mess to clean up left behind by Hosni. Now constitution has been amended, next will be looking into abolishing secular laws one after another. Morsi can only execute his plans once he has the support and trust from the people, the powerful military and independence judiciary. This trust will only come once the economy is up and running. He can't do things and improve overnight. Let's pray for Egypt and all Islamic countries.

Well said brother, some don't realize it isn't easy running a country and there are things they need to do before they progress further in their agenda/programs. It takes time and what Egypt needs is a stable economy, people go back to work, provide for their families, and are happy, then he can move on to his next agenda item.

alf2

Islam is a way of life

I saw no underwear pictures. My google search is very strict in not showing nudity. So I saw pictures of her in like...hollywood dresses, etc, etc.
I did see an article where she was a stern Mubarak supporter and thus she was put on "The List of Dogs" by the new regime.

I saw no underwear pictures. My google search is very strict in not showing nudity. So I saw pictures of her in like...hollywood dresses, etc, etc.
I did see an article where she was a stern Mubarak supporter and thus she was put on "The List of Dogs" by the new regime.

So is my google. I saw a picture of the Shiekh holding up a photo of the actress on Al Jazeera. I don't wish to post it here.

Shak78

This does sound like a political attack to me, she was a Mubark supporter thus targeted, he was put in prison to silence him and not deepen the divide that is in the country. Not everything is religiously related, it can be political.