Muslims Asking Money From Other Countries ? Trust or NOT ?

Serving Him

As salam alaykum

Have you ever came across any Muslim who asked you help, money from another country ? Maybe Pakistan, Banghladesh or other countries ?

From hadithes and ayah i did learn that we should help other Muslims and it's something very good inshallah. But problem is what if our heart is not %100 content sometimes when you do not know this person in real life. What i am saying is; maybe you talk on internet and you talk like he is your brother in Islam, you talk good things and so on. But when the ''money'' gets involved, it is like everything changes and you start doubting ''Is he really truthful ?'' Maybe the factor of being greedy also has an effect on our heart so we make it as an excuse ''I dont know him/her, so i shouldnt help''

In one hand; I know that InshAllah we can still get reward when our intention is to help, even if that person is not truthful or if they are just using us.

Other hand; We do not know that person in real life. Is this an excuse on day of judgement you think ? If Allah asks us ''why you didnt help your brother when he wanted help from you ? '' Can we really say ''Because i had doubts about him, i was not sure if he really was sincere'' ?

Your advices please. ? Maybe you know some hadith/ayah about this issue.

Hopetogoparadis

Oh I See... So there are those who say it's better to be cautious and -if you really want- help those near you...

But another brother/sister says, You can get ajr inshaallah dont ask him, just give it...

Now it's a dilemma...

I need more advices plesase