Salamu'alaykym

saidsalla

Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatulLah.

I want to request for your Du'as o brothers and sisters in Iman.
I'll soon began my examinations insha Allah. Therefore, I request you to include me in your du'as for a great success and free from all sorts of failure. A du'a from a brother to his brother will be answered, insha Allah.
Thank you as you pray for me.
Wassalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullah.

strive-may-i

I'll soon began my examinations insha Allah. Therefore, I request you to include me in your du'as for a great success and free from all sorts of failure. A du'a from a brother to his brother will be answered, insha Allah.

Walaikum Salaam Warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

May Almighty bless you and reveal to you humble paths to success, both in here and hereafter... Ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All the best.

:wasalam:
Salam to all.

May you face no difficulties during exams and solve your paper easily like a easy game~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

saidsalla

I thank Allah S.W.T for having you as brothers and sisters. I then thank you for all you Du'as for the success in all my Exams. May Allah accept them and make all your efforts successful, ameen.