FAKE EX -MUSLIM EXPOSED !!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
La hawla wala qowta illa billah!

An Egyptian with the name Nasir *Siddiki* who pronounces Muslims.."Mawslems"..and cannot even pronounce the name of Rasulullah (saaws) or *Ramadhan* like a native Arab would!...

I do not know who's going to be fooled by all of this

May Allah Protect Us!..Ameen!

:wasalam:

:salam2:

yet there are videos of this sort popping up. it just doesn't make sense to start with.

if you Islam how can you justify Idol worship. It just doesn't make sense. Anyways, there lying in these videos will surface in sha Allah. because a lie never carries any weight and is either forgotten or busted.

and to be quite frank, if all of mankind left Islam(this will never happen as you know); I will stand and hold firm to my deen. Alhamdullilah, Allah has open my heart to Islam. And has made ease for me to be among the Sunna wa Al-jama3aa wa salaf assalaheen.

interestly to note also, the duaa "Ooh Changer of Heart; Change my heart to your Deen"; It is more repeated by me know than ever before(before I never used to do addtional ibadat).

BigAk

BWAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA....

Nice little comedy show there... I've always thought the best comedy came out of Egypt... Hahahahahh..

Thanks for sharing..

LOL

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

This was hilarious. Even a Muslim child has more knowledge than this guy. Hey Mister, lying is a sin to Christians, too!