300 Sunni Muslims Killed Today in Syria by Assad in Hamma, Syria. Where is the Muslim Worlds Outcry?

Salaf_us_Saleh

640x392_34761_256715.jpg

More than 300 people were reportedly killed in airstrike near a bakery in the town of Halfaya in the central Syrian province of Hama.

“There is no way to really know yet how many people were killed. When I got there, I could see piles of bodies all over the ground. There were women and children,” Samer al-Hamawi, an activist in the town of Halfaya, where the strike hit, told Reuters. “There are also dozens of wounded people”

Halfaya was seized by rebels last week as part of a campaign to push into new territories in the 21-month-old revolt against President Bashar al-Assad.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said “dozens of people were killed in an air strike on Halfaya.”

“In Halfaya, regime forces bombarded a bakery and committed a massacre that killed dozens of people, including women and children, and wounded many others,” said the Local Coordination Committees, a grassroots network of activists.

“A MiG (jet) has attacked! Look at (President Bashar al-) Assad’s weapons. Look, world, look at the Halfaya massacre,” says an unidentified cameraman shooting an amateur video distributed by the Observatory.

Activists said more than a thousand people had been queuing at the bakery. Shortages of fuel and flour have made bread production erratic across the country, and people often wait for hours to buy bread.

The footage showed a bombed one-storey block, and a crater in the road beside it.

Bloodied bodies lay on the road, while others could be seen in the rubble.

Men carried victims out on their backs, among them at least one woman, the video showed.

On Monday, rebels launched an all-out assault on army positions across Hama, which is home to strong anti-regime sentiment.

During the summer, rights groups accused government forces of committing war crimes by dropping bombs and using artillery on or near several bakeries in the northern province of Aleppo.

One of the bloodiest attacks was on a bread line in the Qadi Askar district of Aleppo city on August 16 that left 60 people dead, according to local hospital records.

New York-based Human Rights Watch condemned army air strikes on bakeries earlier this year, arguing that in some incidents the military was not using enough precision to target rebel sites and in other instances may have intentionally hit civilians.

“We hadn’t received flour in around three days so everyone was going to the bakery today, and lots of them were women and children,” Hamawi said. “I still don’t know yet if my relatives are among the dead.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/12/23/256715.html

Akhi, Muslims are too busy caring about a gay mosque in France. Just look at how many views that thread got compared to threads on syria. la hawla wala quwwata illa billah

Shak78

May Allah punish the Alawite dogs for these crimes. I have seen a lot of posts on FB about this to be honest from my Muslim friends on there.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Can I be frank? I dont fully understand why Assad is killing most of his citizens.
Not to say I agree, but I dont understand.

Also, Muslim outcry via internet is cheap. We see this on the news pretty much everyday but yet no country is stepping in and putting a stop to this, are they? I disbelieve in most of humanity.

Shak78

Can I be frank? I dont fully understand why Assad is killing most of his citizens.
Not to say I agree, but I dont understand.

Also, Muslim outcry via internet is cheap. We see this on the news pretty much everyday but yet no country is stepping in and putting a stop to this, are they? I disbelieve in most of humanity.

Terror, he hopes or did that by killing innocent civilians that the protests would stop if he killed enough. It worked for his dad in the 80's when he flattened Homs the first time. It didn't work this time but by inflicting terror he though he could stop the uprising.

esperanza

revert of many years
Akhi, Muslims are too busy caring about a gay mosque in France. Just look at how many views that thread got compared to threads on syria. la hawla wala quwwata illa billah

have to agree with this...only five people even commented on 300 killed in a bread line.........and many more commented on the gay mosque

i have been away from this site for many months..how sad to return and find... people still unmoved by the plight of thier brother muslims ..we will all be held to account for what we didnt do one day,,,,

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome back sister esperanza. Unfortunately we are still deaf and blind when someone mention Syria or Palestine.

:angryred:

esperanza

revert of many years
thank you sister... yes how sad that we are deaf and blind...but one day everythiong will be tAKEN INTO account AND the days we did not hear our brothers and sisters cries and see thier tears nor feel their pain

iRock

thank you sister... yes how sad that we are deaf and blind...but one day everythiong will be tAKEN INTO account AND the days we did not hear our brothers and sisters cries and see thier tears nor feel their pain

That day will come and I hope it soon !!!