need advice. matters of the heart.

wanz

assalamualaikum.

dear brothers and sisters. need your advices. i got to a know a girl and she is amazing. the way she strives in the way of Allah inspired me to a be a better muslim myself. she would invite me to go to religious lectures, shared knowledge of the deen with me, gave me sincere advices. im drawn to her but i never once have told her i like her or tried to woo her. never did once we went out on a date or anything like that. and i have the intention to marry her one day when i have the means. however, recently she just went quiet on me. it's like she's totally ignoring for some reason. i keep telling myself that no matter what happens, if she is the girl Allah has meant for me, i will marry her so i should i just let it be. but it has kept me wondering why the sudden change in her. is it appropriate to ask her why? or at least ask her for forgiveness if i did something wrong on my part? or should i just let it be? sincere advices please.

jazakallah

a_stranger

Wa alaikim alsalam
Brother I think -according to what you said - that she is trying to practice Islam and avoid mixing with nonmuhram males. I advice you to look for a good muslem brother to learn more about Islam , and I pray that Allah guide us all to what pleases him.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

bro this is a plain and simple answer for u

[video=youtube;9Nd8x6_JJ6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nd8x6_JJ6M[/video]

strive-may-i

Wasalaam,

So In your life's journey you met a person - knowledge was shared, there was new learning, the interaction was of benefit to you, you gained, it was pleasant, made you happy, it changed you for the better, helped you become more firm in your deen - and all these were unexpected. Then the interaction stopped. But you find that you are attached to the person, and the person is turning into an object of your attention. If your mind is associating the feeling of happiness to the person, then you better watch your thoughts, its exaggerating the positives and the negatives.

Ask are you attached to the person, and desiring more of that person? Do you find yourself slipping into imaginary realm? Stop. Ask yourself has your feeling turned into a desire? Are you associating this feeling of happiness to the person and exaggerating with your imagination? If not contained will cause more harm than good. Exaggerating the negative of absence ( thereby feeling like you are being ignored) will not benefit. This need not make you inactive and prevent you from becoming a better muslim. Seek on your own actively.

Maybe she sensed you are drawn to her, and figured its good to stop. If you have wronged, and you know you have to seek her forgiveness, maybe you could do it, when you are feeling neutral and your emotions are in control. Remember, often we find ourselves at receiving end of good deeds done without expecting any kind of repay. Maybe this was Allah's way of giving you a chance to become better human.

You need some clear thinking. Be here in this forum, you will benefit more. Search, learn and put to practice If you don't have the time, keep an eye on the bumped old threads.

assalamualaikum.

dear brothers and sisters. need your advices. i got to a know a girl and she is amazing. the way she strives in the way of Allah inspired me to a be a better muslim myself. she would invite me to go to religious lectures, shared knowledge of the deen with me, gave me sincere advices. im drawn to her but i never once have told her i like her or tried to woo her. never did once we went out on a date or anything like that. and i have the intention to marry her one day when i have the means. however, recently she just went quiet on me. it's like she's totally ignoring for some reason. i keep telling myself that no matter what happens, if she is the girl Allah has meant for me, i will marry her so i should i just let it be. but it has kept me wondering why the sudden change in her. is it appropriate to ask her why? or at least ask her for forgiveness if i did something wrong on my part? or should i just let it be? sincere advices please.

jazakallah