Hi everybody

iRock

I new here , hi all .
And 1 thing I have to say this : I register my acc and have to wait about 1 weak !!!
Really long time :SMILY286: Why ?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I new here , hi all .
And 1 thing I have to say this : I register my acc and have to wait about 1 weak !!!

the mods will never learn that this is the only reason this forum doesnt have a loyal and strong fanbase.

welcome to the forum.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
I new here , hi all .

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm not sure why there was wait time for you to post. Sorry about that. I assumed upon registration the ability to post was instant. I can only speculate but it might be in relation to spammers/trolls recently (not sure though) and that's why there was a wait time. If Mabsoot sees this thread he might have more information but I will try to let him know in case he is not aware of a potential problem. Apologies once again.

the mods will never learn that this is the only reason this forum doesnt have a loyal and strong fanbase.

welcome to the forum.

As-salaamu'alaykum,

Nice to see you posting brother. I hope all is well, Insha'Allah. I don't think the wait time (if in place) to post is the only reason. A couple of other new users posted within a few days of their join date so I'm not sure if there is a wait time.

iRock

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm not sure why there was wait time for you to post. Sorry about that. I assumed upon registration the ability to post was instant. I can only speculate but it might be in relation to spammers/trolls recently (not sure though) and that's why there was a wait time. If Mabsoot sees this thread he might have more information but I will try to let him know in case he is not aware of a potential problem. Apologies once again.

As-salaamu'alaykum,

Nice to see you posting brother. I hope all is well, Insha'Allah. I don't think the wait time (if in place) to post is the only reason. A couple of other new users posted within a few days of their join date so I'm not sure if there is a wait time.

Nice to meet all of you too :SMILY149:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:
to my family in islam :)

Hey!
Hi iRock :SMILY259:
Your problem
could be system fault somewhere
you know it has been very bad weather nowadays
snow storm,non stop rain e.t.c....all counted in
anyway