Assalamu alikum dear brother and sisters

Assalamu alikum,dear brothers and sisters in Islam in this forum. Ive just registered in this forum to become a better muslim. I am bit concern about my family and for my future children regarding their upbringing as i am living in the West (North America).InshaAllaah I hope I would get valuable advice from you, Allaah Hafez.

Sumon

a_stranger

Waalaikim alsalam

Brother try to to have a good relation with a good muslem families , go to the mosque with your family, let them attend leactures, pray together with your children, be their friend, as early as possible start educating them about Islam, let them memorize some chapters from Quran , off the tv or choose good Islamic channels. If you start when they are young then they see you as their father , teacher and guide. I pray that Allah guide us and our families.

strive-may-i

Assalamu alikum,dear brothers and sisters in Islam in this forum. Ive just registered in this forum to become a better muslim. I am bit concern about my family and for my future children regarding their upbringing as i am living in the West (North America).InshaAllaah I hope I would get valuable advice from you, Allaah Hafez.

Sumon
Walaikum Salaam,

Welcome.

The suggestion from elders(applies to me too) - Be involved in your local community. Be strict with yourself and firm with your family. Seek beneficial knowledge and act on it. Seek and feed from Halaal.

Concern for family is a healthy trait, but the concern growing into worry is not good. May this concern grow into a healthy concern of neighbors and society too. May Almighty protect you, your family and rest of us from incessant worries... Ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Sumon

:salam:
:75:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to tti brother,
glad that you join~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)