Da’wah – calling others to Islam

elqouds2020

islam

Hello verse and created the jinn and mankind except to worship Allah day and saying you completed your religion and completed My Favour upon you, and we have chosen to Kamalasalam:astag::astag::astag:

UmQassim

Asalam alaykum to all my brothers and sisters and a warm welcome to all my brothers and sisters in Humanity.

I completely agree with some of the above responses and I say this to everyone I talk to about Islam:

NEVER EVER Judge Islam based on what you see in the media or it's followers (except the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him).

Judge Islam based on its teachings from the Quran and Sunnah.

Remember, we as human beings are not perfect BUT Islam, the true religion of God, IS PERFECT.

So always focus on what muslims SHOULD be doing rather than what IS being done.

Based on this, muslims who make it a point to massacre one another, are NOT, I repeat..NOT, following the true teachings of Islam. They are not following the guidance that ALLAH, The All-Merciful, sent to mankind.

When learning about Islam, it is important to shed all preconceived notions generated by the biased media and actions of bad muslims and go straight to the source (The Quran and teachings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him) while approaching it with an open and sincere heart. And if the heart truly wants to be guided to the Truth, then Insha-Allah (God Willing) it will be.

To the non-muslim who posted this question, Thanks for posting this question.

I hope that you pursue the knowledge of Islam with a true and sincere heart and I ask Allah to guide you to the truth.

Ideed

And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion of Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship: it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism). It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'an), that the Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [i.e. have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs]. He is your Maula (Patron, Lord), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper!
( سورة الحج , Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #78)

drew0208

Ok I am a Christian and do not come here provocatively but why should I convert to Islam can anyone help me and explain why? Sorry if this is the wrong thread to have this discussion.

malik30

As Salaam ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allaahi wa barakaatuhu
Is every muslim duty to call people to Allah, Alhamdulillah!
ALLAH AKBAR!