UK sailors captured at gunpoint

justoneofmillion

:salam2:

Why dont we all just stop it and make dua that we are all guided on the siratul mustaqeem (inc hayward bush and blair....nowt is impossible) and that all people both muslim and non muslm can sop beng killed and that we can all get on.

Why is there so much anger......it destroys the heart.....make dua and be calmer about the whole situation. Anger is what causes us to do silly tings.....and to lose control. As muslims we should inshallah always try to be in control.

Besides....all the non muslims who are reading this thread have probably been put off islam by some people's silly reactions.

As I have said over and over again, it is peoples actions tha bring us to islam. If someone hadn't have shown me kindness and consideration, may not have become muslim.

Hayward may be secretly interested in our species thaerefore be calm and open. Some people want a reaction out of you....its their entertainment...and then they have won.

N offence to anyone.....jusr reminding ......i also am not perfect and i also make mistakes,....just ask for forgiveness all the time inshallah

:wasalam:

A
sorry my dear sister sometimes it just get too much by watching my people going through so much harm and suffering but again you are right, sorry i had just watching the news the other day you know!:redface:

amyaishazouaoui

I know its hard, it brings me to tears when i see our brothers and sisters washing the blood of their dead relatives and friends off the street all over the world.

People forget that one of the most powerful things is dua.

Alllah can change everything. And it is actions of anger and hate that get alot of our ummah into these situations in the first place!!!!

Living in the UK and USA there is little we can do to help our bros and sisters but if we all were to make dua for them and to support them any other way we can, like through charities, maybe we can make a difference inshallah. If we all get on our high hores we are going to put people off islam. If we all decide to go and fight over there, we are simply going to become cannon fodder ourselves, in acts of anger and hatre, in a very confused messed up situation. Allahs might and power is betterthan any gun, bomb, nuke etc. Why can we not call upon that and have sabr.

Look also on the bright side, the population of jannah may also be increased through what is happeneing. Make dua that there bros and sisters go to jannah inshallah

:wasalam:

Raed

Muslim Student
Its all confusions and not clear... the ummah will not be strong untill the muslims themselves will change and start to follow the sunnah and quran... allah wont change in any nation if they wont change what int hemselves,,
most rulers of muslims nowadays are trash and supporting kaffir.... we muslims who follow quran and sunnah we wont fight other muslims of deviated path and we wont support them as well... they are just fitnah been seeded long time ago by kaffirs themselevs...

Allah will give victory for islam the right islam..

justoneofmillion

the prophet muhammad pbuh said:whoever sees an injustice,must change it with their hands if they are unable than with their tongue with their tongue but if they can`t even do that then they must hate it with their heart and that is verily the lowest degree of faith"(sahih al muslim) it is our duty to speak the truth even if it is against oneself whether people like it or not the truth is indeed not always convenient! if people wanna visit your house they have to take off their shoes at least and theywill be welcome with open arms but if they enter your house with their boots warships and f16 you can`t give them "the next cheek"you know why because you won`t even have the time to do so!and plato died a long time ago whent he harming machinerie wasn`t that distructiv!!!!!! people who wanna enter islam do it for themselves!and Allah swt is the only guide, people who wanna enter islam must find it with their own effort and a well thought decision we can help out of love for our fellow men and it is also our duty but we can`t renounce on speaking the truth and fight evile to look good in the eyes of others!!!!!! wassalam

Hayward

Hayward may be secretly interested in our species thaerefore be calm and open. Some people want a reaction out of you....its their entertainment...and then they have won.

A

dont bring me into this plz... i'm just have to follow orders...

and what do u mean by "siratul mustaqeem" i dont speak arabic...

Hayward

i was not reacting to your post brother i was just replaying to hayward. how can anybody come in here and say he is a british soldier!!!!!!:SMILY259:

and to answer that.. i am a trainied TA Solider part of RLC (Royal Logistics Corps)

160 Transport Regiment
Prince William of Gloucester Barracks
Grantham
Lincolnshire
England

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
No I don't mean alqa'ida sister harb, and I don't think they are enemies of Islam, although I don't agree with some of their actions.

What about Saddam? He is the only politician I see who really challenged george bush, I agree with you on al-zawahiri as well.

Iran can challenge the US because the US is now caught up in Iraq, and the US is benefiting partially from Iran's involvement in Iraq. Iran would not have challenged the US had the US been able to do anything.
Oh yeeah I forgot about him. It seems like a lot of people forgot about him after he died. :( But sometimes I remember him, and it's a sad thing to think about the trageties that he commited, and that the Americans provoked him into killing the Shias and then they were trying to make the Iraqi courts to kill him. :(

But later in Saddam was against the US because they are friends with Isreal and they help kill Muslims. :(

Inshallah Allah will grant him Jannah for repenting to him. ;_;

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Sorry for being harsh in the previous post but then sometimes we do lose control.I apologise for it!

Anyway, yes..... Iran and Syria have a defence pact.They are in a favourable position.Moreover, They have support of Russia and China.A war would mean that most Arab nations would also support Iran and Syria including the Turkish, Egyptian etc. intelligence agencies, but then I pray that may Allah help us to put an end to this war.We need to stop the war spreading at all cost because a wider war would mean that the corrupt would gain more power than ever b4 and that the number of innocent victims would increase.
Remember brother, the Chinese communists and the Russian government like Putin are the ones that are prosecuting the Chechnyan (Russain Muslims) and the the Hui, Uyghurs, Kazakhs, Dongxiang, (the Muslim regions).

BGfromGB

Sister, you know very well who is telling the truth. You sound like a typical politician. Politicians are never wrong and they only believe in themselves and believe only in themselves

justoneofmillion

and to answer that.. i am a trainied TA Solider part of RLC (Royal Logistics Corps)

160 Transport Regiment
Prince William of Gloucester Barracks
Grantham
Lincolnshire
England
if i knew you would face me one to one or at least one to three i woul make the trip until jupiter to get you!!!!!!trained what!!!! am 1,94m tall 115 kg 13 years of muay thai and i got a bunch of iman in my heart.however this is a place where one should be polit to avoid anoying others there are kids women and old people to whom i owe respect, i don`t know if your trained on that but i would appreciate it if you could behave wisely remember your being watched too!here www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2202 make better use of your time while your making money and get a littlie smarter it is always good too learn that time is hunting you don`t make your grave tighter on you royal here royal there you`ll get back helpless and nacked to the hole the Allmight is by god alone!humans are a bunch of meggits obsesed with self destruction!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Sister, you know very well who is telling the truth. You sound like a typical politician. Politicians are never wrong and they only believe in themselves and believe only in themselves
I'm not sure brother are you talking to me or somebody else? Becuase I'm a brother, and my namme shows it clear. I hope you know who I am now. :) Salam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
if i knew you would face me one to one or at least one to three i woul make the trip until jupiter to get you!!!!!!trained what!!!! am 1,94m tall 115 kg 13 years of muay thai and i got a bunch of iman in my heart.however this is a place where one should be polit to avoid anoying others there are kids women and old people to whom i owe respect, i don`t know if your trained on that but i would appreciate it if you could behave wisely remember your being watched too!
Don't worry brother, there's a differance between a kaafir soldier and a Mujahid.

A Mujaid fights for our Ummah and shows his love for Allah Subhannallahe Wa Ta Alla and he wants to have Allah's pleasure.

While the Kufar soldier only goes fighting if he gets paid, or if he wins awards, or if he's forced to.

So maybe all our brothers and sisters can know the diffearnce now. And the Kufar kill innocent people, while the Mujahid may only do it once in a while jsut to retalliate the killings of innocent Muslims. But I hope the Mujahid can become better Muslims and they can be an example for the non muslims, even though they're called "terrorists".

saqlawi

Muslim Student
BGfromGB
You have still not showed me one "antisemitic" post here.

These are dangerous labels, and we can't just let a comment like that go.

Hayward

if i knew you would face me one to one or at least one to three i woul make the trip until jupiter to get you!!!!!!trained what!!!! am 1,94m tall 115 kg 13 years of muay thai and i got a bunch of iman in my heart.however this is a place where one should be polit to avoid anoying others there are kids women and old people to whom i owe respect, i don`t know if your trained on that but i would appreciate it if you could behave wisely remember your being watched too!here www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2202 make better use of your time while your making money and get a littlie smarter it is always good too learn that time is hunting you don`t make your grave tighter on you royal here royal there you`ll get back helpless and nacked to the hole the Allmight is by god alone!humans are a bunch of meggits obsesed with self destruction!

tbh... i camehere to learnt about islam not to start a fight.. i am proud that i serve my country.. and money aint everything... to serve my country is... now let forget my life and stuff and lets get back on topic...

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
So maybe all our brothers and sisters can know the diffearnce now. And the Kufar kill innocent people, while the Mujahid may only do it once in a while jsut to retalliate the killings of innocent Muslims. But I hope the Mujahid can become better Muslims and they can be an example for the non muslims, even though they're called "terrorists".

A true Mujahid would never target innocent civilians. Like the Prophet Muhammad :saw: said....one should never kill innocent women or children...even in a time of war.

wasalam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

What are you talking about brother 'Abdul Hasib? Those who kill innocent people, be that women or children or elder people, they are not Mujahids - if anyone does that - has disobeyed Allaah and his Messenger saws. It might be ignorants or even evil people that have nothing to do with Islam that would even for retaliation kill innocent people.:astag:
Saheeh Bukhari
Volume 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 258.
Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

Saheeh Muslim
Book 019, Hadith Number 4320
Chapter : Prohibition of killing women and children in war
It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah, and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about booty, but collect your spoils, do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do well. (Sunan Abu Dawud , Book 14, Number 2608)

And there's a lot of other Ahadeeth that forbid the killing of innocent people.
So don't get confused brother, do not confuse ignorants and evil people with those who defend their homes and people and respect Allaah and his Messenger (saws), even in times of war and oppression.

wasalaam.

BGfromGB

UK sailors.

I'm not sure brother are you talking to me or somebody else? Becuase I'm a brother, and my namme shows it clear. I hope you know who I am now. :) Salam.
Please accept my apologies. My post was meant for Sister Harb. How this happened, I do not Know. I see from the the link above my post is indeed linked to sister harb

saqlawi

Muslim Student
ibn azem

I'm sure abdul hasib is not talking about those terrorists who kill innocent civilians like mahdi army, or US troops.

He probably refers to mujahideen who actually fight those who attack Islam.

And hayward I hope you're not too offended here. You have to understand that every Muslim is personally affected by the disasters inflicted upon other Muslims, as we are "brothers and sisters." You have to understand that every Muslim is also personally affected by the disasters the militaries of your nation and of the US and other nations have inflicted upon Muslims in their own land. That is why you will see a lot of anger, but I hope you will be informed about Islam with the time you spend here.

BGfromGB

Enemies

What jihad/leaders you mean brother? al-qaeda? For me al qaeda is emeny of Islam.

:girl3:
And so is Iran the enemy of itself. That such a country with all its technological know how should use a woman to prove its point and not the use of a GPS, is beyond all reason