Imams out of touch with Australia, says PM

muslima3

sheikh Taj

It's so sad that a self-representing personnal for the lebanese muslim association Tom Zreika whould publicaly and in the show the division of the muslims in Sydney about Sheikh Taj. It's absoulty irresponsible of him to show hatred and dissatisfaction of a religious man whoever is it. And to say that would close the mosque(the house of God) if the sheikh didn't silence himself, it is not his property for him to close it. I believe a house of God belongs to all worshipers.:astag: :SMILY308:

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum
I wasn't there first hand, but suibhanallah I talked with a lady who WAS! She said it was a political sabotage he was speaking to a group of muslims in his OWN masjid about the state of this world and how they should keep from rape/adultery. It seems that freedom of speech is only extended to those who wish to ridicule and defame islam.
Allhamdulilah ala koul el hal Thank GOD for everything, it ionly strengthens our bonds inshallah and shows the kuffar system is flawed and thier hypocricy

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asalam Alikoum
I wasn't there first hand, but suibhanallah I talked with a lady who WAS! She said it was a political sabotage he was speaking to a group of muslims in his OWN masjid about the state of this world and how they should keep from rape/adultery. It seems that freedom of speech is only extended to those who wish to ridicule and defame islam.
Allhamdulilah ala koul el hal Thank GOD for everything, it ionly strengthens our bonds inshallah and shows the kuffar system is flawed and thier hypocricy

:salam2:

Alhamdulilah, the truth prevails once again :SMILY288:

Wulf

:salam2:

Having read what was actualy said, his words bare little resemblance to what was printed. The fact that he was issueing an admonition to his congregation as to modesty, or the lack of it, was not taken into consideration.
I do agree that women who are half naked are akin to "Goods on display." As in meat hanging in a Butchers shop. However I also believe that it is Incumbent on Males to lower their gaze and resist temptation. If such women are likened to Meat, one can only assume that the meat is not Halal.

To date the media has refused to print the whole speech, in it's full context, so that people will know the truth.
As for his claim that Muslims arrived in Australia long before the Dutch or British, he is correct.
Hundreds of years prior to Captain Cook or Van Deiman, the Minangabow people of Indonesia, Muslims, traded regularly with the local tribal Aborigines of Northern Australia. This is something that I learned while studying Anthropology and Asian History at Griffith University. So it is a recognised Historical fact that is only taught at University level.
I am also dissapointed that the Council of Muslim Clerics is bound to aquiesing to political and media pressure to act against Sheik Taj al-Din al-Hilali, rather than defend him against the media vitriole that threatens to divide Australian society with hatred.

:wasalam:
Ibrahim