How should I act?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Well bro, when the going gets tough , the tough gets going...
u got a real difficult situation there...maybe u...can refer to my very early post and talk to her brother..

Next mission: Find her brother if she has one..( refer to my earlier post)

Alternative: Get her email address and not phone number

Sorry akhi, got to go...but u know akhi whatever u do u have my moral support.. If u think she is for u , Go for it..

frm Arab perspective, yes maybe money , status and especially family line is important....But i think u have all of that if not more i.e u are very nice which girl do no want u...it is the girl lost..

Wassalam

Raed

Muslim Student

Well bro, when the going gets tough , the tough gets going...
u got a real difficult situation there...maybe u...can refer to my very early post and talk to her brother..

Next mission: Find her brother if she has one..( refer to my earlier post)

Alternative: Get her email address and not phone number

Sorry akhi, got to go...but u know akhi whatever u do u have my moral support.. If u think she is for u , Go for it..

frm Arab perspective, yes maybe money , status and especially family line is important....But i think u have all of that if not more i.e u are very nice which girl do no want u...it is the girl lost..

Wassalam

Thanx alot brother your post really boosted me... thanks alot for support, inshallah everything will go in the right way.... Even that im dying for her , but i know its all about allah well, and whatever allah wrote for me it will happen so even if i wont get her , i will be patient, and if she will be mine i will thank allah... thats the beleiver behaviour..

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i'm in a similar situation as well. i know her name though. i know that she wears hijab, dresses modestly, and makes salat at work. i just don't know why i really haven't approached her or tried to find out a little bit about her. i recently made the decision that the next time i see her, i'm going to start a conversation with her. inshallah things will work well. if we wait to have the courage to approach these sisters, we'll end up losing them to someone that isn't shy to approach them.

:wasalam:

Come2Quran

There is no blame on you if ye make an offer of betrothal or hold it in your hearts. Allah knows that ye cherish them in your hearts: But do not make a secret contract with them except in terms Honourable, nor resolve on the tie of marriage till the term prescribed is fulfilled. And know that Allah Knoweth what is in your hearts, and take heed of Him; and know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
There is no blame on you if ye make an offer of betrothal or hold it in your hearts. Allah knows that ye cherish them in your hearts: But do not make a secret contract with them except in terms Honourable, nor resolve on the tie of marriage till the term prescribed is fulfilled. And know that Allah Knoweth what is in your hearts, and take heed of Him; and know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

JazakAllahu Khairan,

I think it is the best idea to just ask the sister to go read the verse 002:235 of Qur'an and reply you. It will be a good idea to propose her like this. :shymuslima1:

Or the translation of this verse can be printed out and handed over to the sister and tell her what you wanted to say is actually in this translation. :D

Wasslaam,
VE

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
brother VE, your sense of humour is pretty good. Seems you use laughing gas while posting....lol
wa/salam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
brother VE, your sense of humour is pretty good. Seems you use laughing gas while posting....lol
wa/salam

AsslaamuAlaikum,

Actually in my most of jokes, either there is some hidden warning or some suggestion.

The suggestion I gave in my previous post is also workable I suppose. :)

Wasslaaam,
VE

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam alikum brothers and sisters...
so updates....
besmellah...
I talked with the girl again got her email... and finaly after so many istikharah prayer ,, i asked her if she will accept me as a husband... and she was like... im suprised i dont know what to say... then she said u know Raed its marriage its not an easy thing, so plz give me some time to think abt it... i told her to take her time as much as she wants... since my family are busy with my sister's wedding now , i gave them alot of clue of the girl they just ignored, cause the are over excited abt my sister....i felt a bit jeaouls.. j/k

So im happy that i told the girl whats my intention, and by the way i told her the ayah that the brothers mentioned here :p ... i would like to thank everyone here to help me even that i didnt get any confirmation from her yet, but even if thats wont happen its ok,,, its all abt allah well then ur help.. i need your dua..

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam:

Im soooooo happy that at last you make the right move...so now its all up to Allah swt,,, keep doing the istihara,, keep in touch with her via email,, so she knows you care for her.
:salah: :tti_sister: pray to Allah swt that she the right one for you and may both of you end up with each other.Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

:wassalam::hijabi:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Al slam alikum brothers and sisters...
so updates....
besmellah...
I talked with the girl again got her email... and finaly after so many istikharah prayer ,, i asked her if she will accept me as a husband... and she was like... im suprised i dont know what to say... then she said u know Raed its marriage its not an easy thing, so plz give me some time to think abt it... i told her to take her time as much as she wants... since my family are busy with my sister's wedding now , i gave them alot of clue of the girl they just ignored, cause the are over excited abt my sister....i felt a bit jeaouls.. j/k

So im happy that i told the girl whats my intention, and by the way i told her the ayah that the brothers mentioned here :p ... i would like to thank everyone here to help me even that i didnt get any confirmation from her yet, but even if thats wont happen its ok,,, its all abt allah well then ur help.. i need your dua..

Thats very nice. Alhamdulilah

tombstone

Dont spoil the good work done so far. Just be patient from here on and wait for her reply. Dont rush into things and becareful of the evil waswasaas u might get. Since you have conveyed ur message across to her and did ur part of the job dont try to talk to her without any valid reason and maybe u can just say salam to her when u see her. Wait and let her take her decision and get back to you even if she takes time to do it.

I sincerely hope and pray to Alllah that this works out for you. Ameen

MubarekMuslimah

salaams

Oooh Im dying to know what happened to brother Raed and the sister. Brother - dont make us wait, INSHA'ALLAH all is well. Dont forget if you have not had reply from her yet then she is probably trying to find out about you and your family, etc before she makes her decision. I really really hope it goes well and she says yes - it would be lovely to show her this thread when she is your wife insha'allah!:hearts:

I shall make lots of du'a for you. Remember whatever the outcome, it is Allah swt's will.:tti_sister:

Please let us know what happens!

salaams

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

If you have sister I would suggest tell your sister about it and bring her work to get to know this girl and tell her to ask her your question or if there is a sister you trust. if this does not work, you should follow her to her house, and see if brother opens, and if brother opens you should go back and another to talk to the brother but first make sure how the sister and brother are relate you wouldn’t want to tell this to her husband. Don't get caught following her! I hope it works out for you.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Hold up...What, I don’t remember hearing Muslim sister who wears a ring means she is marry and what about following her home. It is definitely bad advice that you follow her home and I am glad you didn’t do that or you would have had to spend one good and cold night in jail (depending what country you live in). I am glad you had to courage to ask her but in my opinion I thought if was too soon and too fast. If i wish i had read your thread soon I would have told you to read Born Confuse by Tanuja Desai Hidier which is good book and it is similar to your story and another brother in the website. It would have give you good advices. Sorry! Congration (Kind of) and Allah knows best.

:tti_sister: May Allah help both of you find the right people to share your lifes with!

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

I am sorry I did not read the thread before I wrote. I hope it really works for you and that she says yes. I will pray for you. It will be sad lost. Allah knows what is best.
:tti_sister:

Status
Not open for further replies.