ADVISE ME GOOD WAY

HIJAZ

:wasalam: to all my bro/sis i am in cofusion ,i am pure in relgion y because my mam taught me well abut religion ,my sister told me abut a girl one of our distant relative ,she is doing her graduation in chemestry.but i loved her y because ,she is very good in her deen,she has passed islamic education with first rank,she is so pure in her action,all under isalm,i am also seeking 4 agirl like this,to get marry.insha allah after 2 years .but she does not know nothing ,but i am praying to allah swt ,even she selected girls only college,for ,the goodness of this world and hereafter iam prayin so pls advise me:wasalam: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother Hijaz,

Could I just clarify what it is that you are seeking advise on? Is it that you should marry this apparently saintly sister, or someting else?

Look forward to your clarification and then help in anyway I, other Brothers and Sisters, can.

Fi amanAllah

learnermuslim

Sorry Brother just read your posting properly, sorry, too early in the morning for me :-(

Well I think if both of you are compatible, like/love each other and pray Istekhara inshAllah Allah will advise you the best way forward.

Pray that helped a bit.

Fi amanAllah

learnermuslim

Salaams brother Hijaz,

What is a sin, what I have advised (would certainly pray not), or that you want to get married to a good Muslimah and, or that you have feelings for a good Muslimah?

All of the above in this lowly man's view are not sins, what you do to reach a satisfactory end to this "dilema" rests in your hands and for those actions I can not state, until i know what it is that you plan, are / is a sin or not.

I would also ask my more learned brothers and sisters on this site to help this poor guy out of his worrisome situation and post a few responses.

In the meantime Brother Hijaz, keep praying, thinking good thoughts and don't worry too much, InshAllah Allah will guide you out of this in to more joyful times very soon, Ameen.

Fi amanAllah

HIJAZ

THANKS

:salam2: dear brother fi amanullah,thaks 4 ur advise ,i got confidence ,i wish to marry that girl only be cause of her deen ,nothing out ,verily allah saya in His Quraan ,virtious women 4 virtious men ok bro ,u r from ? see u keep in thouch with me pray 4 me 4 this and hearafter world:salam2:

Come2Quran

Dear Brother

Brother whatever you do depends on your wish. what you planed. but make no mistake.

وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ ذَلِكَ الأمْرَ أَنَّ
دَابِرَ هَؤُلاءِ مَقْطُوعٌ مُصْبِحِينَ
And We made known this decree to him, that the last remnants of those (sinners)
should be cut off by the morning.

Come2Quran

Dear Brother

Brother whatever you do depends on your wish. what you planed. but make no mistake.

وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ ذَلِكَ الأمْرَ أَنَّ
دَابِرَ هَؤُلاءِ مَقْطُوعٌ مُصْبِحِينَ​
And We made known this decree to him, that the last remnants of those (sinners)
should be cut off by the morning.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI, it is nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

May Allah guide u and everyone to the right path Insha Allah:tti_sister:

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

Take Care,