I keep losing my things!!

MuslimShadow

Assalamo alaikum warahmatullah

Something is bothering me these days.I keep losing my things.I lost my mobile phone.I don't know how.That's not the big problem though.

The problem is i find my lost stuff at the same place where i had checked million times.This has happened so many times.

And few days ago something strange happened.Just before doing wudhu i removed my perfect spectacles and placed it on the table.I did my salah.Got up and my spectacles were gone.There was no one in the room except me.I searched here and there.

I called my sister,she came in and immediately found my spectacles on the table.She gave me the "are you crazy?" look.

I told her it was not there. Khair, one thing that irritated me most was that she found it broken.

I keep my things safely.But why does this happen to me.??

tic_tac_toe

Assalamo alaikum warahmatullah

Something is bothering me these days.I keep losing my things.I lost my mobile phone.I don't know how.That's not the big problem though.

The problem is i find my lost stuff at the same place where i had checked million times.This has happened so many times.

And few days ago something strange happened.Just before doing wudhu i removed my perfect spectacles and placed it on the table.I did my salah.Got up and my spectacles were gone.There was no one in the room except me.I searched here and there.

I called my sister,she came in and immediately found my spectacles on the table.She gave me the "are you crazy?" look.

I told her it was not there. Khair, one thing that irritated me most was that she found it broken.

I keep my things safely.But why does this happen to me.??
:salam2:

How are you in other things in life like Academics etc? And when did this start? Was it always like this?

Show these questions to your sister also and let her answer this and then post your replies and her replies and lets compare.

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wr wb

wallahu alam

it happened with my friend once, he was ready for fajr wanting to come outside and pray and the door only opened with the keys and he couldn't find the keys at all he looked everywhere, then i came opened the door from outside and found the keys right on the table and he was so sure he looked there so many times
probably the shayateen or something wallahu alam but it could be waswasa

ill tell u something a small trick memorize wise, first of all inshAllah get into the habit of saying AuzobiAllah ....., and 2nd when u put something somewhere, look around it and find something else that is already there so connect ur memory with two things, associate things with what you left, it will help ur memory, if it helps say it out loud that u r putting it on the table it will help with the recall :) InshAllah try these things

Ahsen

I read the same question on islamqa. They said it could be jinn. Try saying bismillah whenever you place something.

MuslimShadow

:salam2:

How are you in other things in life like Academics etc? And when did this start? Was it always like this?

Show these questions to your sister also and let her answer this and then post your replies and her replies and lets compare.

:wasalam:
Jazakallah khairan for replying.

But brother, it's nothing like that.My sister is not my rival.She's a good girl.:)I don't think she's the one who's doing it.

If you know any good duas then please share it here.
aslam o alaikum wr wb

wallahu alam

it happened with my friend once, he was ready for fajr wanting to come outside and pray and the door only opened with the keys and he couldn't find the keys at all he looked everywhere, then i came opened the door from outside and found the keys right on the table and he was so sure he looked there so many times
probably the shayateen or something wallahu alam but it could be waswasa

ill tell u something a small trick memorize wise, first of all inshAllah get into the habit of saying AuzobiAllah ....., and 2nd when u put something somewhere, look around it and find something else that is already there so connect ur memory with two things, associate things with what you left, it will help ur memory, if it helps say it out loud that u r putting it on the table it will help with the recall :) InshAllah try these things

Jazakallah khairan for replying.

Thank you for the beneficial suggestions.I'll definitely try it.:)

I read the same question on islamqa. They said it could be jinn. Try saying bismillah whenever you place something.

Yes, it could be a jinn.But i don't know why i keep shrugging off this idea.

TalibEIlm

Wa Laikum Asalaam Wr Wb

Sister when you cannot find something please recite inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon (Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return)

Please make sure that you recite the dua before sleeping, the 3 Quls and Ayat ul Qursi.

May Allah protect you, guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen