my husband is depressed

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters,
may Allah protect you all, from the evil and bestow upon you all ,his mercy and kindness ameen thuma amenn.
tti has always been a great help for me ,and all the brothers and sisters are so kind and loving that whenever ,i have a problem i come here to have a cure to it alhumdulillah.
as usual, i have come here with a problem but this its very serious.
ahhhhhh my husband, who was not a very good muslim,alhumdulillah have become a very nice person ,a practicing muslim.he prays five times a day and do dhikr and recite quran mashallah but he changed so abruptly that hegot confused.he would watch supernatural movies and dramas all day and night.these movies in a mysterious way effected his thoughts and when he started practicing islam, he wanted to erase his memories of supernatural things,and in trying to do so he started visualising those things. he watched Harun Yahya videos about mehdi, and now he thinks that he might be the Mehdi. sometimes, he acts normal but when he gets tired he acts so weird.
he says that everyone has smokey black eyes. sometimes he thinks of himself to be magician ,sometimes, he says he is demon astaghfirullah.he doesnt want to go see a psychiatrist, he wants to be curedby ruquya alshariah.
now, i feel so scared when i am alone with my two little kids.i feel like there is somebody unseen astaghfirullah.

Ahsen

Walekumassalam, Your husband needs to get out more,mix with people,socialize more with family and friends. Tell him to make salah regularly. Insha allah he will be fine. If still you don't see any change then pls contact an expert.

And Allah knows the best.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

He needs to get medical help, for his apparent mental health problems. Maybe talking to his parents/family to persuade him in such steps is required.

With regards to Ruqyah, then try to find a reputable person in the Muslim community who does that, look via mosques etc. Allah knows best.

muhammad sabri

:salam:

first of all my dear sister may allah bless YOU and jazakAllah kahyran for your duas :) inch'Allah you'll love my answer..which is not actually mean! ahah read on and have a seren heart:
i think you answered yourself when you said that the cause it was the abrupt entering the deen so fast and so wrongly ''intensely'';

first of all i suggest you to approach your husband with love in all senses and take out of your heart the feeling of fear that the shaytan is whispering you, then when you're in the most confortable situation remind him IN THE MOST PEACEFUL WAY and i repeat IN THE MOST PEACEFUL AND LOVING WAY A WIFE CAN DO! remind him of this hadith saying randomly that you heard of it, read below the hadith:

The Prophet (SAW) said:

"Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38

tell him that you learned now that a muslim's way of being perfect is to be BALANCED in all matters of life AND DON'T FORGET TO DO ISTIKHARA BEFORE ALL THIS! THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT :) do du'a and recite the du'a of Musa :'' Rabbi ishrah li sadri wa yaseer li amri. Wahlul uqdatam mil lisaani, yafqahu qawli''(My Lord expand my breast, and facilitate my task, and untie the knot on my tongue, so that they may understand my words)

and be patient in all matetrs for verily as Allah says in the quran '' Verily Allah IS WITH the patient ones''

:wasalam: :)

unbreak

Waalaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

beware of Harun Yahya, by: bilal phills

I agress with user member: Ahsen about his theory, needs to get out more ,mix with people,socialize more with family and friends.

also i agress with user member: Mabsoot. needs to get medical help

also i agress with user member: muhammad sabri regarding his anwser

but before

Sister, sorry ask you about these weird question. (forgive me)

1. Do you think he is acting
2. is your husband lonely
3. does he a smoke and take alcohol

if not, first talk with family member and then you can consult with local imam talk to them regarding the issue with husband, and then you can get medical help. (ask 2 to 3 opinion from different family members, imam and doctor) everybody has different experience.

THIS is just my opinion, but don't stick with this one opinion. ask 2 or 3 opinion, before taking final decision.

What ever the situation, be calm and patience

muhammad sabri

unbreak is right, more than one RESPECTABLE and well known scholars and sheiks have warned against Harun Yahya..he says weird stuff ..and imean REALLY weird, you may want to inform yourself and then share with your husband who Harun Yahya really is

Fatima Amenda

Walikum asalamu warahmatullahi wabarakahu Sister, I am sorry to hear this about your husband, May Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala protect you and your family from the evil whispers and ease your burdens ... Ameen. I have recently watched Islamic Youtube videos about Ruqya called 'Diaries of an Exorcist', it sounds as though your husband needs to perform more ruqya on himself. If you watch these series of videos you may understand the best ayats and Surahs to read. Sister, I found with myself as a revert that carried baggage from my upbringing and believe in black magic cast among us from places, that to place a cd of Qur'an recitation in a player in the house and let it play continual, day and night as much as possible will give strength. Even if he is suffering from mental illness, nothing soothes the mind, body and soul more then the sound of recitation of words of Allah Subana wa ta'ala . Suban'Allah I have found in my own life, Good Patients need Patience.

"Praise be to Allah who does not forget those who remember him. Praise be to Allah who responds to the prayer of those who have hope in him. Praise be to Allah who does not fail those who put their trust in Him, and rewards patience with salvation, goodness with goodness, and who removes distress after it's infliction. Praise also be to Allah who saves us when we are disappointed with our deeds and who gives us hope when every hope is cut off from us" Ameen

JazakiAllah Khairan

Umm Abdullah

Wa aleykum asslam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister
I am sorry to hear that your husband is going through all this. May Allah make it easy for both of you guys and give you sabar - amin
I don't think your husband is mentally ill wallahu a'lem. I think it might be a jinn or something. I don't know, but I think you should talk to a sheikh before you go to a doctor. Allah knows best

ouddene bouziane

we ask God sincerely to help your husband.
keep always optimist
do all what is necessary and God will help
i have experienced miserable situation like this.
concerning Harun Yahya. there are many doubts about him
look at his videos and how he behaves with girls not well weared
he listens musique and dances and saying frankly to many girls
you are so beautiful
before i was admired of him but after having discovered that
i was astonished and i stopped listening to him.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Walekumassalam, Your husband needs to get out more,mix with people,socialize more with family and friends. Tell him to make salah regularly. Insha allah he will be fine. If still you don't see any change then pls contact an expert.

And Allah knows the best.
yes brother, when he gets mixed with friends he acts normally ,but when is alone or sitting by himself he gets confused and starts thinking about those things.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
assalamu alaykum

He needs to get medical help, for his apparent mental health problems. Maybe talking to his parents/family to persuade him in such steps is required.

With regards to Ruqyah, then try to find a reputable person in the Muslim community who does that, look via mosques etc. Allah knows best.
yeah brother we are going to see the doctor inshallah.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Sister, sorry ask you about these weird question. (forgive me)

1. Do you think he is acting
2. is your husband lonely
3. does he a smoke and take alcohol
no brother, he is not alcoholic or smokes nor does he act like that ,infact he is a very good person.we are good friends and we share everything with each other.

Ahsen

What happens is that in these shows the show takes the viewer through a roller coaster of emotions which go deep inside the brain. People change by their emotions and feelings. That's how they try to change people. Through hypnotic music,words,scenarios. In the past people used to say to stay away from tv if you want to be a good muslim. We used to shrug that off, but now if you research you will see that these all tv shows are pure hypnosis.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
assalamu alaykum

^
^
^
:agreed:Agree.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

shah mir

Banned
assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters,
may Allah protect you all from the evil and bestow upon you all his mercy and kindness ameen thuma amenn.
tti has always been a great help for me and all the brothers and sisters are so kind and loving that whenever i have a problem i come here to have a cure to it alhumdulillah.
as usual, i have come here with a problem but this its very serious.
ahhhhhh my husband who was not a very good muslim,alhumdulillah have become a very nice person a practicing muslim.he prays five times a day and do dhikr and recite quran mashallah but he changed so abruptly that hegot confused.he would watch supernatural movies and dramas all day and night.these movies in a mysterious way effected his thoughts and when he started practicing islam, he wanted to erase his memories of supernatural things,and in trying to do so he started visualising those things. he watched Harun Yahya videos about mehdi, and now he thinks that he might be the Mehdi. sometimes, he acts normal but when he gets tired he acts so weird.
he says that everyone has smokey black eyes. sometimes he thinks of himself to be magician ,sometimes, he says he is demon astaghfirullah.he doesnt want to go see a psychiatrist, he wants to be curedby ruquya alshariah.
now, i feel so scared when i am alone with my two little kids.i feel like there is somebody unseen astaghfirullah.
Only Thing your husband need to do is to ask ALLAH continously to guide him to Right Path, Secondly he need to take a step to move in either direction to eliminate his confusion. Remember you cannot ride in two boats simultaneously. He need to act quickly to eliminate his confusion, otherwise soon he will get a Fatal disease. There are only two way to do it:

!. Your Husband takes one path and eliminate confusion.
2. See a doctor, who then put him Anti Depresent Tablets.

You nee to act quickly

Lena

Perhaps your husband should go to the Mosque and meets with an Imam. In Sha Allah, he will get the help he needs. I think he is just overwhelmed right now and should take it one step at a time. It is hard to stay steadfast when you go from not praying, to praying five times a day. From not doing dhikr to doing it every morning and evening and throughout the day. From not reading the Qur'an to reading it. Our bodies just do not work that way. He should have started doing one thing like praying for example until he is used to it, then start reading the Qu'ran and so on and so forth. It takes a while for us to get used to changes and changing quickly harms us not only physically but emotionally as well. Our religion is easy and should be balanced. Extremism is not part of it. He should go and get help from an Imam. In Sha Allah Khayr!

And Allah knows best.

:wasalam: