Really important!The secret name of Allah! Please watch it!!!!

muhammad sabri

:salam:

My beloved brothers and sisters may Allah forgive us all and perfect us and guide us and englighten us,

i want to share with you an important story that i want you TO SHARE with as many people as you can insh'Allah!

Some days ago i had a dream with Prophet Muhammad:)asalam: wa salat) and it was a period in which i dreamt him:asalam: more than once, by the way this one time he said to me like it was an urgent thing and told me ''how is it that noone is calling upon Allah with His secret name when it is made of 11 Huruf/letters??!'' he:)asalam:) told me that, or something similiar, then after that i had the idea in my mind immediatly that the statement which made up the secret name of Allah was لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ''la ilaha illa Huwa'' 11 letters! and the fact thet in the dream i've been told ''noone in the ummah says it'' i think it means i have to share it so here it is :) so..please share it <3 and get insh'Allah as many benefits as you can from this du'a, and remember that Rasulullah said tha a Du'a done without heart(without attention), sinning and hastening it without being patient in waiting for it and without repeating it many times and without having faith that Allah will answer....well it has much more less probabilities to be answered!

so SHARE SHARE SHARE

and Allah knows best

:wasalam: and may Allah grant us all of His Light for verily He is Allah, The One apart from Whom there is no other god/deity''(Allah, allathee laa ilaha illa Huwa!)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

One does not simply have a dream of the Prophet Muhammad :saw: . You might have run into a few Jehovas witnesses!

There are many conditions to seeing the Prophet Muhammad :saw: in a dream, which make the sighting a real one, otherwise it is from Shaitan.

The notion that you have knowledge of a "secret name" of Allah by way of a dream goes completely against our Aqeedah. - All knowledge we have of Islam is from the Quran and the Sunnah. There is no special knowledge for anyone. To claim you have extra knowledge goes against all logic and what Muslims know, Allah said in the Quran:

[5:3] “This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favors upon you, and have chosen for you, Islam as your religion.”

The Prophet Muhammad :saw: was the "khatim al anbiya" seal of the Prophets. The revelation ceased with him, Islam is perfect and complete.

Due to this, I conclude that your dream is a false one, you did not see the Prophet :saw: and you should seek refuge in Allah.

muhammad sabri

brother to be sure before i posted i looked for hadith and i found these: From Asma bint Yazid she referes that the Prophet:saw: said that the secret name of allah is found in these 2 verses: Baqara,163 and ayat al kursi in the beginning and guess what! The same exact pharsing that i've been told in the dream is said, moreover it doesn't go against our aqeedah 'cause it's not EXTRA REVALED KNOWLEDGE but a knowledge that was already there in another hadith even Sa'd ibn Malik reported that the Prophet:saw: asked the sahaba:'' do you want me to tell you the secret name of Allah that when supplicated Allah answers His servant? they said Yes and the Prophet:saw: said that it is the invocation of Yunus:saw: from the belly'' and again the phrasing of that du'a is very similiar, and again in another hadith from Burayda the Prophet:saw: heard a man do the du'a by saying that phrasing and when the Prophet:saw: heard that he said '' by The One in Whose hands is my soul, this man invoked Allah with his secret name and therefore Allah answers the invokation and satisfies the du'a.

This and many other incidents like me doing istikhara in the past regarding this same matter and other proves the opposite of what you said and actually before you say a categorical no it would eb better to look for proofs :D! i gave you qwhat i have and nowhere in the WHOLE islamic teachings it is said that we people cannot know of this name(i'm actually not sure tho if this is A PART OF THAT SPECIAL NAME or all of it, but i can tell you that i believe it surely is tru, and even more i etsted it eheh so what better proof than the test itself?)

and may Allah guid me and all the believers and perfect our religion and the practice of it, AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST

wa jazkaAllah for your answer, and again share atleast the du'a by saying that ''it is a good way of calling Allah'' if you personally don't like it for noone has to believe that IT IS THAT NAME but in the same time, i don't see anything haram in calling Allah by telling Him ''there is no god but Him'' in the du'a SO ATLEAST USE IT,SHARE IT and peace be upon you and the love of Allah and the pleasing of Him be upon you my dear and respected brother ;)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Searching the internet to verify some dream you have, and then posting, is not the best way to share your ideas about Islamic beliefs.

Please read the following articles, about seeing the Prophet Muhammad :saw: in a dream. The conditions and rulings about it:
Seeing the Prophet Muhammad :saw: in a dream.

i gave you qwhat i have and nowhere in the WHOLE islamic teachings it is said that we people cannot know of this name

And how did you search the "whole Islamic teachings"?

Did you See the Prophet :saw: and can you describe him?

Please bring clear evidences from the Quran or the sunnah (citing hadith references) for what it is you wish to say. A dream is not evidence, nor can it be used as such. - This is the realm of the sufis and shia who have "saints" who rely on.

Please excuse what might come across as harshness, but our Deen is very precious and to speak about any matter without knowledge is a grievous sin

wasalam

muhammad sabri

well it gets in my personal life but i'll tell you! :) in that same period i was fearing that ym dreams were not true dreams in which i was seeing the Prophet and so i made du'a..to eb sure that who i was seeing was him..and in the end i saw him :) he was of such beauty..dark hair, reddish skin in complexion, beautiful beard in his 30-40's, a wonderful smile from whihc a light would radiate, i touched his hairs in dreams and caressed his beautiful skin..it was really soft but also mascuilne and thick..so yea!! i know Allah granted my du'a! <3 and i know that who i saw was him <3 and he(sallAllah Alayhi wa sallim) said:whomsoever dreamt me has surely seen m, for devil cannot impersonate me, and surely his description was his real description that i saw in dream, and the thing whihc he told me in dreams was surely according to islam andSURELY i'm no sufi nor shia or other misguided ones..also brother..dreams are a blessing from Allah when true so stop thinking you can't be guided troguh them :) the Prophet told us that prophethood is made in 1/46 of true dreams so..when it comes from Allah le'ts accept it :)

wa salam! i'll not reply cause to be sincere i know this is going to go into a harsh debate so..let's just say that saying that Allah la ilaha illa huwa ina du'a is very good, and we should all use it! ok? and peace peace peace <3

shah mir

Banned
Please abstain from putting up illusions!!

Islam is a complete deen!! for everything we can only refer to Quran or Sunnah (Established practice)!! what you are saying is in direct denial of BOOK!!

Please refrain from it

muhammad sabri

how is it? Where in the Quran and sunnah is denied the value of a true dream? i'm sorry but i'm not gonna cancel this post, it is indeed according to Quran and sunnah and it doesn't add up anything to the deen, it just suggestes a good and rightous way to call upon Allah by remembering His pure onenness, i can't see how it denies Islam in any possible part EVER , instead of telling me to refrain and accusing me of putting up illusion you should islamically bring up proofs just like all rightous muslims did in islamic history to clarify some matters

oh and i'll answer your salams..maybe you forgot it...:wasalam:

muhammedandpeace

i do not think someone can see Prophet on him or her dream. Beside, we should practice what is in Hadeeth and follow what Allah says in His Holy book i.e, Al-Qu'ran. Stop saying u dream about prophet and causing confusion. Fear of Allah because His punishment is beyond bearing.

muhammad sabri

''i do not think'' i'm sorry but that's not how islam works, YOU're actually denying one of the elements of islam that is related to dreaming of prophet Muhammad, many of the sahaba and tabieen dreamt him and many scholars in the past, i hope you'll change your idea as soon as possible and stop accusing other and telling them they're going to be punished of a great punishment, for you're not Allah and you don't know who Allah will punish or forgive,if i made any mistake i ask Allah forgiveness and guidance for me, you and all the believers, and here are my proofs, confirmed and accepted BY ALL MAJOR MUSLIMS NON DEVIANTS SCHOLARS--->It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266)

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape. [Sahih Bukhari -Book #87, Hadith #123]

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.” Abu ‘Abdullah said, “Ibn Sirin said, ‘Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.’”

and again..salam..