What happened to Syeikh Ramadan al-Bouti??

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Qaradawi dares Al Bouti to one-to-one debate Sunday, 26 February 2012 05:03

DOHA: Qatar-based influential Muslim cleric, Dr Yousuf Al Qaradawi, has dared for a one-to-one debate an Islamic scholar from Syria for his public statements defending and lauding President Bashar Al Assad regime.

Mohamed Saeed Ramadan Al Bouti has been supporting Al Assad regime which is killing innocent civilians, among them helpless children, women and the elderly, Al Qaradawi said.

He was delivering Friday sermon before the main weekly prayers at Omar bin Khattab Mosque. The cleric said he wanted to meet and debate with Al Bouti as to why he has been backing a tyrant.

“How can you support a regime which is repressing its people and killing so many innocent people almost on a daily basis,” said Al Qaradawi.

Al Bouti is misrepresenting Islam. He is backing an oppressive ruler. Assad is Arabic means a ‘lion, the cleric said. But Bashar is actually a rat, he said.

The cleric called on fellow Arabs and Muslims to demonstrate in front of the embassies of Syria, Russia and China for the latter two vetoing the draft Arab resolution denouncing the Syrian regime.
The Peninsula

http://thepeninsulaqatar.com/qatar/184836-qaradawi-dares-al-bouti-to-one-to-one-debate.html

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
He was one of my respected scholar, his Fiqh al Sirah was one of my favourite. Probably Bashar had a gun pointing at al-Bouti's head.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

I remember that I once visited Syria and there were many scholars who lived under house arrest (Shaykh Abdul Qadir al Arna'oot rahimahullah who lived in Duma), and had gone through hardships.. He mentioned to me clearly that Ramadhan al-Buti (an ashari sufi scholar) and his allies were hard on the scholars who followed the pure Quran and Sunnah. They would keep pressuring the Syrian government to keep tabs on the scholars.

wasalam

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
News has been spread that Said Ramadhan al-Bouti died this morning. Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. We are unsure whether he made tawbah during his end moments, Allaah knows best, but we all pray that may we be among those who will gain khusnul khotimah. Ameen Ya Rabb.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
News has been spread that Said Ramadhan al-Bouti died this morning. Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. We are unsure whether he made tawbah during his end moments, Allaah knows best, but we all pray that may we be among those who will gain khusnul khotimah. Ameen Ya Rabb.

He was killed in a bomb attack over a mosque. Unacceptable, how can they attack him?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalam aliakum

Assad might have killed him the timing of his assassination is crucial when the regime is near collapse.

Salaf_us_Saleh

No matter if he was killed by assad or not this man was known for hawa. He admitted himself that the murshids (holy saints according to him) recieve miracles from Allah and Allah conceals them from this world. This man was famous for attacking Sunnies and Ahlul Sunnah. He by the way was from a kurdish tribe which most of them are Ash'ari and Maturdi and they take much of their religion from the veneration of the Murshids, dead ones and alive ones.

ouddene bouziane

No matter if he was killed by assad or not this man was known for hawa. He admitted himself that the murshids (holy saints according to him) recieve miracles from Allah and Allah conceals them from this world. This man was famous for attacking Sunnies and Ahlul Sunnah. He by the way was from a kurdish tribe which most of them are Ash'ari and Maturdi and they take much of their religion from the veneration of the Murshids, dead ones and alive ones.
but ashari and maturidis are muslims and most of our scholars in the north of Africa ans Egypt as well and syrie are asharis