Tafheem ul Quran Chapter : 15. Al-Hijr::::99 ayas::

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m1f4800dc.jpg

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
index_html_4d06cb90.jpg

[1] Alif Lam Ra. These are the verses of the Divine Book and the lucid Quran.1

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_5dcfa6c0.jpg

index_html_m3124472c.jpg

index_html_m29424364.jpg

index_html_4b97b892.jpg

[2-5] The time is not far when the same people who have today refused to accept (the Message of Islam) will regret and say, "we wish we had surrendered to it!" Leave them alone to eat, drink and be merry and to be deluded by false hopes. They will soon realize it. We had prescribed a respite for every habitation that we destroyed before this.2 No community is destroyed before the expiry of its respite nor it is allowed to survive it.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m5181d8c4.jpg

index_html_3227befb.jpg

index_html_27dfe2df.jpg

index_html_40f1691f.jpg

[6-9] They say, "You, upon whom the Divine word3 has been sent down, are surely insane. Why do you not bring angels before us, if what you say be true?" We do not send down angels in this way. When they come down,4 they come down with truth, and then the people are not given respite.5 As regards this Admonition, it is We Who have sent it down, and We Ourself will preserve it.6

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m2784d2f2.jpg

index_html_64760ae9.jpg

index_html_m1ab47b90.jpg

index_html_5007d998.jpg

index_html_4632eacb.jpg

index_html_655bee1c.jpg

[10-15] O Muhammad! Already We have sent Messengers before you among many of the ancient peoples. But they mocked at each of the Messengers who came to them. Though We cause it (Admonition) to enter into their hearts (like a rod), they would not believe in it.7 And the same has been the way of such people since ancient times. Even if We had opened a gate for them in heaven, and they had begun to ascend through it higher during day time, they would have said. "Our eyes have been dazzled; nay, we have been bewitched."

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m302a2369.jpg

index_html_m31ef141a.jpg

index_html_7d1800dd.jpg

[16-18] It is We Who have divided the heavens into many fortified spheres8 for the sake of administration and adorned and decked them out fair to the beholders,9 and guarded them from every accursed Satan.10 No Satan can pass through them except that an eaves-dropper might hear something,11 but a fiery flame pursues that eaves-dropper.12

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m2913277d.jpg

index_html_m7876193a.jpg

[19-20] We stretched forth the Earth, and set mountains firmly upon it, and caused to grow therein every kind of vegetable in balanced measure.13 And We provided therein means of sustenance for you and for many other creatures for whom you do not provide.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m6fad6df3.jpg

[21] There is not a thing whose treasures are not with Us, and We send down each thing in appropriate measure.14

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m2c8a7d47.jpg

[22] It is We Who send the fertilizing winds: then We send down' water from heaven, and then We give it to you to drink; and it is not you who hold the store of this wealth.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_e60337c.jpg

index_html_m40c210d1.jpg

index_html_10d71d09.jpg

[23-25] It is We Who give life and death and We will be the inheritors of all.15 We have full knowledge about those who lived before you, and We are keeping watch over their successors. Most surely your Lord will gather them together for He is All-Wise, All-Knowing.16

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
index_html_m332a57c0.jpg

index_html_m6c921f90.jpg

index_html_m67996e0e.jpg

index_html_m7de1d383.jpg

index_html_m6b724ad3.jpg

index_html_1e63b3e7.jpg

index_html_m6c7267a7.jpg

index_html_7af0ca08.jpg

index_html_31b0ee17.jpg

index_html_41ae5e62.jpg

index_html_1f35fc3a.jpg

index_html_29ce9930.jpg

index_html_6637336d.jpg

index_html_4cae6eea.jpg

index_html_57099b05.jpg

index_html_m35f588a4.jpg

index_html_m451d2dc2.jpg

index_html_m679de8d9.jpg

[26-43] We created Man from dried clay of rotten earth:17 and before him We had created Jinn from the flame of heat.18 Then recall to mind the time when your Lord said to the angels, "I am going to create a man from dried clay of rotten earth. When I have brought him to perfection and breathed of My spirit19 into him, you should bow down before him all together." Accordingly all the angels bowed down except Iblis: he refused to join those who bowed down.20 The Lord said, "O Iblis! What is the matter with you that you have not joined those who have bowed down?" He replied, "It does not behoove me to bow down before this man whom you have created from dried clay of rotten earth." The Lord said, "Get away from here, for you have become accursed: the curse shall rest upon you till the Day of Retribution."21 .At this he requested, "My Lord! then give me respite till that Day when mankind shall be resurrected." Allah said, "Well! you are given respite till the Day of predestined time." Iblis replied, "Lord, because Thou hast beguiled me, I will create allurements for them22 and seduce them except those of Thy servants whom Thou hast chosen for Thyself from amongst them. " Allah replied, "This is the straight way that reaches Me.23 Indeed, thou shalt have no power over My sincere servants. Thou wilt succeed only in beguiling those who shall follow thee,24 and they shall all be destined for Hell."25

kalamazoo

index_html_m1b1452f5.jpg

index_html_m45ddfa83.jpg

index_html_m160598f.jpg

index_html_m6ccb9138.jpg

index_html_m5c11b755.jpg

[44-48] This Hell (with which the followers of Iblis have been threatened) has seven gates, and each gate has been specified for a separate group of them.26 In contrast to them the pious people27 shall go to the gardens and fountains. (It will be said to them), "Enter into these in peace and security." We will remove from their hearts even the little bit of spite that will be therein,28 and they will become like brethren, and sit face to face on couches. They will have no toil to weary them nor will they be cast out from there.29

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_2b6f0e33.jpg

index_html_m28303b98.jpg

[49-50] O Prophet! tell My servants, "I am Forgiving and Merciful, but at the same time My chastisement is also a severe chastisement."

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m654f9a95.jpg

index_html_51b4c681.jpg

index_html_66ecb508.jpg

index_html_m1438246.jpg

index_html_6d123ce0.jpg

index_html_3c2acc6a.jpg

index_html_m69ecd31f.jpg

index_html_3efe46a2.jpg

index_html_19f2a1cb.jpg

index_html_m217a9e60.jpg

[51-60] And tell them the story of the guests of Abraham.30 When they came to him, they said, "Peace be to you". But he replied, "We are afraid of you."31 They said, "Do not be afraid of us. We give you the good news of a sagacious son."32 Abraham said, "What! do you give me the good news of a son in my old age? Just consider what kind of good news you are giving me." They replied, "We are giving you a true good news; you should not be of those who despair". Abraham replied, only those who go astray, despair of their Lord's Mercy?' Then he asked them, "O Messengers of Allah! What is the expedition for which you have been sent?"33 They said, "We have been sent to (punish) a criminal people34 with the exception of Lot's family; we will rescue all of them except his wife, who (Allah says) has been destined to remain with those who will stay behind."

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m716c1bd.jpg

index_html_m26f8dd2c.jpg

index_html_faed9e5.jpg

index_html_m2eb95648.jpg

index_html_73c1c748.jpg

index_html_63b884b6.jpg

[61-66] Afterwards when these envoys came to the house of Lot,35 he said, "You appear to be strangers."36 They answered, "Nay, but we have come to you with that concerning which these people had doubts. We tell you the truth that we have come to you with the truth. You should, therefore, depart with your people in the last hours of the night and you yourself should follow them in their rear;37 let none of you turn round to look behind;38 go straight where you are being bidden." And We informed him of Our decree that they shall be utterly destroyed by the next morning.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_55acd9e5.jpg

index_html_43d5cdc6.jpg

index_html_60d0ab8a.jpg

index_html_m2684b862.jpg

index_html_7e17a127.jpg

[67-71] And the people of the town rushed rejoicing to the house of Lot.39 He said, "Brethren! These are my guests: therefore do not dishonor me. Fear God and do not put me to shame." They replied, "Have we not forbidden you to plead for all and sundry?" At last Lot pleaded, "Here are my daughters,40 if you are bent on it."

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_2e6a6c50.jpg

[72] By your life, O Prophet, they were at that time so intoxicated with lust as to be quite beside themselves with passion.

kalamazoo

index_html_29bd82e8.jpg

index_html_473fc680.jpg

[73-74] At last a severe blast overtook them at dawn. Then We turned their habitations up-side-down and We rained stones of baked clay upon them.41

kalamazoo

index_html_26ee8213.jpg

index_html_54527749.jpg

index_html_m3cfe0556.jpg

[75-77] There are big Signs in these events for men of understanding. And the smitten territory still lies on the high way.42 Indeed there is an admonition in it for true believers.

kalamazoo

index_html_306dbf92.jpg

index_html_m244bb1cf.jpg

[78-79] As the people of Al Aikah43 were unjust, We took vengeance on them. And the ruined habitations of these two Communities lie upon the open highway.44
index_html_m72fc47ea.jpg

index_html_693c4917.jpg

index_html_3212bfe3.jpg

index_html_m7994a9b.jpg

index_html_2a691f0c.jpg

[80-84] The people of Al Hijr45 also treated the Messengers as impostors and We sent Our Revelations and showed Our Signs to them, but they went on ignoring all these things. They hewed their dwellings into the mountains and apparently lived in full security. But at last a violent blast over took them with the approach of the morning, and all that they had achieved proved of no avail to them.46