Allahu Akbar! What else can we ask for..

Umme Ehan

What an absolutely beautiful Hadeeth where there is a promising reward from ALLAH (subhana wa ta'ala) for those righteous people who strive to make Him happy:

Narrated by Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle (Peace be Upon Him) Said, Allah SWT Said,
"I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of mine. And the most beloved things with which my slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him;And my slave keeps on coming closer to me through performing Nawafil (Prayer or Doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) until I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks;And if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks my protection, I will protect him; and I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death, and I hate to disappoint him.” [Bukhari Sharif Volume 8, Book 76, Number 509]

So what more motivation do we want to do good deeds and become close to our Rabb al 'Alamin
Allah u Akbar!!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu 'Alaikum warahmatullah

Subhaanallah. What a Loving and Merciful Rabb! The ending of the hadeeth is so beautiful, makes me want to cry.

Jazaakillaahu khayran, dear sister for sharing this with us!

Umme Ehan

Assalaamu 'Alaikum warahmatullah

Subhaanallah. What a Loving and Merciful Rabb! The ending of the hadeeth is so beautiful, makes me want to cry.

Jazaakillaahu khayran, dear sister for sharing this with us!
Walaikumasalam
waiyaki