assalamualaykum

arachan

well, i don't know if i should do this. some of you maybe read my introduction few years ago, and now here is my new introduction after long gone for few years. I don't know if i should write my forename here, but i prefer to use my nickname here. So please just call me ;) Ara:p . I'm here at my very first time visited this site to feed my curiosity about converting muslim and the like. it developed to some islam discussions, then gone for few years. then i'm back here hopefully to help this site and the people in it, as anything i could do for the site and the people here, i will do Insyaallah. I may not really active like posting threads, etc., but helping with comments and PM will do. if there's anything i could do to help, never hesitate to tell me, i'll do anything to help. Insyaallah. And one more last thing, I'm not kind of serious type of girl, so please don't mind me laughing and do such like 'lol', 'lmao', and the like. Thanks then for giving a look to this thread of mine... :applouse-61:

wassalamualaykum.

Layankj

Wa Aleikom Salam Ara,

Welcome back to the site. Hope that you will stay here a little longer this time. :)
Remember to read through the guidelines for posting threads and comments.

We should all aim to keep the information we speak and post about Islam as authentic as possible.

:frog:

From
sister Linda

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sister, welcome to the website.

Ma sha Allah, wow a TTI fan from indonesia! Thank you for wishing to help out, it is much appreciated and kind of you.

Wasalam