Asalamoe 3aleykoem

MaroccanSister

Allah ma3a sabirien♥
...assalamu alaikum city of Constantine is located in Algeria to the east write on google bridges constantines and you could see ok

Owh okay, aghie
And Janaan is right, google translate doesn't translate good..
If you want to typ a name of Allah Soubhana wa Ta'ala typ it by yourself
There's no need to translate that aghie

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Pourtant être clair, on peut écrire çe qu'on veut dire et la traduction. Les qui comprend l'autre langue peut aider si il y'a quelque chose diffiçile de comprendre. Et pui, c'est moins méchant por les qui ne comprends l'autre langue. D'accord?
In order to be clear, we can write what we want to say, and the translation. Those who understand the other language can help if there is something difficult to understand. And also, this is less annoying for those who don't understand the other language. Is this ok?

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakhatuh ukhty am new too and it was little complicated at first But after a while i got used to it. Alhamdullillah though it is better now and hope everything is easier now.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
^ Lol. Me thinks you're also to blame for because your reply makes it longer y'know =P the sister joined a month+ ago, and you're welcoming her now? (*insert a 'say whaaa?' here*)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Nah. Ain't me to put the blame on. I don't usually respond to introduction threads (perhaps I should do that a lot more from now on) and responded to this thread after the sister wrapped up with a thank you hence bumping the thread up again.

But yeah, as always I'm a lil late in various occasions.. :cool: