Serious Blind Support for "Hizbullah" anymore?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Hizbullah are fighting alongside the Syrian regime to bomb and kill innocent people in Syria.

I remember a few years ago warning people not to blindly support Hasan Nasrallah. So many were saying he was a "great Muslim". Blind support, without caring about the shirk they do, or their aqeedah. Not everyone who lambasts "Israel", the US or UK for being "evil" is a hero.

Now it is much clearer where Nasrallah and Hizbullah stand. Their fake love and support for Muslims in general and Palestine in particular.

Salaf_us_Saleh

I agree I think generally most Sunni Muslims were ignorant of these facts because to them as long as you hated Israel, NATO, New World Order, etc. you were automatically labelled a Hero.

They forgot that it was the Shias in Southern Lebanon that allowed Israel to come and Occupy them, they also were the ones who were killing Sunni Muslim Palestinians with the Lebanese Christian Army. It doesn't stop there, their history is filled with the blood of Sunni Muslims as we are their enemy.

But alas there was no internet or YouTube or social media back then. It is bad enough that their belief is filled with shirk and misguidance like their national anthem which calls Ali the Savior but their long history of killing Muslims even before the present time should have already alarmed Muslims.

That is why you have the weakness of the Muslims today they call themselves "Muslims" and want unity with Shias and claim "There is no difference between Muslims and Shias". But if you ask them then "Why do you pray like a Sunni Muslim and not a Shia?" they would not answer you or would say there is no difference. They create doubt in their own deen and faith because how could it be the prophet and the companions was praying both like a Muslim and a Shia who invoke Fatima, Ali, Hussien, Imam Al-Hujjah(12th Hidden Imam) etc. in their Salah?

As Allah says in the Quran in Surah Al-Raad verse 14:

"For Him (Alone) is the Word of Truth (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but He). And those whom they (polytheists and disbelievers) invoke, answer them no more than one who stretches forth his hand (at the edge of a deep well) for water to reach his mouth, but it reaches him not, and the invocation of the disbelievers is nothing but an error (i.e. of no use) "